The Girl He Likes To F*ck - nakedwords

WARNING: NOT FOR MINOR AUDIENCES (ah ewan, kayo bahala)

The Girl He Likes To Fuck by nakedwords

Paano kung hindi ka na makontento sa kung ano ang mayroon kayo? You want something more.Paano kung ang isang bagay na sa simula ay simple lang ay nagsisimula ng maging komplikado? You want something different.Paano kung iba na ang nararamdaman mo para sa kanya pero pareho pa rin ang turing niya sa'yo? You want something real. What if you're just a girl he fucks, but he's the boy you love?

Status: COMPLETED

Genre: General Fiction, Romance, Chicklit, Drama

Review: This is so freaking hot. I can't contain my feels. So amazing. I'm blown away.

This is like, one of the rarest na sobrang hot and erotic with a good plot at the same time. It can make your heart break and your fantasies satisfied and will keep you wanting for more ;) ps. beware for the heartbreaking scenes

Lastly, it's not the most over-the-top story, but it's worth it to read. I love how the author analyzed her own story logically at the end.

(Which I do, too, always na para bang thesis ang isang story at inaalyze ko kung ano ang pagkukulang ng mga ito. I just don't post it here cause I write emotionally and I focus on the positive sides. But I don't overanalyze cause I won't enjoy the story—and I posts stories here because I want people to know that I enjoyed these stories and they might want it too (we never know baka magkapareho tayo ng mga taste sa books, or you want to know if a story is worth to read or you just want to find a book that'll make you smile –okay tama na explain lol) )

Anyway, for me, this was written well and it made me feel emotions so it really deserves all the love it can get.