The Hunt

"Hello sir, Agents Cronin, Doughty, and Hall, FBI. We're here to ask you some questions about your sister Annabell." Sam said when the door to your ghost's brothers house swung open. All three of you pulled out your badges and flashed them at the man in the door.

       He was an older man, with greying hair and brown eyes. He stood in the door way regarding you three for a minute before swinging the door wide open and ushering you in without a word. His house was small, and really cluttered. There where a few dusty old throw pillows on the couch, the only evidence that a woman had ever lived there. He led you all into the living room and directed you to sit down.

       "So, what do you wanna know about my sister?" He blurted out as soon as you had sat down. This was the first thing he had said since you arrived.

      "Well sir we wanted to know if you had any information about the night your sister died." Dean asked. He was sitting right in between you and Sam, where he had crammed himself to keep you and Sam apart.

       "My names David, not sir. Why is the FBI interested in this case anyway?" He snapped. He obviously did not want to talk to you.

       "We just go where they tell us to." Dean snapped right back, his bad mood making an appearance.

      "What my partner means to say is; that the case went unsolved, that's why we are here. Hopefully we will be able to find out who did this to your sister and bring them to justice." You said with a small smile. You wanted the man to open up to you, that way he would tell you what he knew. Instead of fighting with Dean and his pissy attitude.

        David studied you for a moment before speaking. "My sister was killed by a monster."

       You turned to look at Sam before continuing questioning David. "What do you mean a monster?"

       "I mean some not normal.... thing ripped my sisters heart out!" He exclaimed as tears sprung to his eyes, but refused to fall over. After he had composed himself he continued talking. "I was there that night it attacked her. I was....I-I was hiding in the bathroom as it killed her. I saw that thing. It was definitely not human." He had lost the battle with his tears, and hastily wiped them away.

       "We're sorry for you loss, and I promise that we will do everything we can to find your sisters killer. You smiled kindly at the man before you and the brothers stood up, and let yourselves out.

         Once you were all in the Impala Sam Spoke up. "Well I guess that clears that up, our ghost was killed by a werewolf."

       "Yeah, but I've never heard of a werewolf vic becoming a ghost." Dean said as he pulled the Impala out into the light afternoon traffic.

      "Its possible though, if her death was violent enough her soul could have gotten stuck here." You pointed out, which earned you a nice bitch face in the rearview mirror from Dean.

       "Y/n's right." Sam said as he studied his brothers actions towards you. "Okay that's enough, what the hell is going on with you two?!" Sam raised his voice, he was not happy with your attitudes at all.

         "Nothing Sam, everything is fine." Dean said as he pulled into the recent vic's drive way.

          "Really? Cause you two are acting like you can't stand to be in the same room together." Sam exclaimed not at all convinced that everything was okay.

          "Look Sam, everything is just peachy. So stop asking stupid questions, lets do our jobs so we can go home." He got out of the car and started making his way up to the house. You and Sam quickly got out and followed him.