Completing The Bond

Eddie and Oliver are at home when Eddie asks are you sure about this? Cause once this happens we will be together forever? If that happens I'm not sure how that will effect your life as a merman Oliver says I want you I've never felt this way before and when you bit me I seen every part of your and our future together so he walks up to Eddie as he pushes him on the bed I want to feel you inside of me as he kisses him passionately then sits on Eddie's hard cock as he bounces up and down on Eddie's big cock he says how do we finish the bond cause I want to be with you as he's kissing him passionately as Eddie takes over and lays Oliver down on his back with his legs over his shoulders as he is deep inside Oliver as he waits for him to do something Oliver says move so Eddie pulls all but his head out as he slams back into him Oliver is a mess of moans as he scratches Eddie's back as all he can do is moan he looks into Eddie's beautiful blue eyes and it remains him of the sea as Eddie is pounding into him both of them have cum so much they've lost count as Eddie looks into Oliver's eyes they can hear each other's thoughts as Oliver say bite me I want you to drink my blood Eddie bites his collar bone as he tells him you tease like the sea an island forest mixed together.

He bites him they both cum again but this time Eddie's wolf side as well as Incubus side come together to help him knot inside of Oliver he says though their bond that I've knotted inside of you if we move we will both cum and it will last longer I'm not sure how long it will last with that he flips them so Oliver is laying on him and he falls asleep on his chest Eddie says though their newly formed bond I love you as he kisses him passionately Oliver says though their bond I love you to and this is the best thing that's happened to me Eddie says wow I was told that I would find my soulmate before my heat was over or after and to find out he looks like a Greek god Oliver says I want to sleep like this all the time Eddie says whatever you want my sexy merman then they fall asleep with Eddie still inside of Oliver as Eddie cuddles with him.

While Eddie and Oliver where sleeping Eddie unknotted with Oliver and he falls out of him Eddie wakes up with Oliver entangled with him so he just looks at how beautiful his mate is that's when Ollie wakes up and say you look so sexy and beautiful I'm glad I came with Nora to this realm and met you most of my life I've felt so alone cause yes my people can go to the surface world but none ever leave the water but I've always wanted to be on land and see everything that this world has to offer I love it my friends always thought I was crazy except for my best friend Iris she's from your kingdom but she grow up as a mermaid so she knows what it's like to want to be part of your world Oliver says as he has tears in his eyes Eddie kisses him passionately then says it's ok baby as he holds him but maybe when we go back to my realm you could come with us so you can meet my parents and sister Thea and my best friend Iris Eddie says I would love that maybe we can do it after I graduate school witch is soon Oliver says we have to talk to Nora but I'm sure that would be fine.

Oliver says I'm thirsty as he goes out of the room to get a drink but he forgets his clothes so he's naked as he goes to the kitchen he sees Barry and Dean sleeping naked on the couch and suddenly his thing is hard again he's trying to figure out the word he's still new to human things Barry walks into the kitchen as he says hello as Oliver seems to have lost all means of talking all he can smell is a sweet sent so he waves next thing he knows is he's being kissed by this beautiful boy that smells so sweet the boy is now kissing down his neck as he gets to his chest he licks one of the nipples then the other as he moves down his chest he wants to stops this beautiful boy from doing what he's doing but he also doesn't want him to stop cause his mouth feels so good on his he can't remember what it's called as he's never had the lower half of a human body before.

His hands goes to Barry's hair as he is playing with his hair he feels funny and the next thing he knows is the beautiful boy has his juices coming out of his mouth as he's still on his cock he then takes the boy and lefts him up and turns him around and dose what Eddie did to him as he slowly enters the boy he hears the other boy come in and say best show ever teddy bear he then kisses him passionately as Oliver is fucking him with his hard cock as the blonde haired boy starts sucking on the one boys thing the one boy stops then whispers in Oliver's ear lets take this to the chair over there Ollie picks him up as he's carrying him while still pounding into him he sits down as Barry's back is facing him Dean comes over and sits on his bear's rock hard an huge cock as it's already lubed with his saliva and Barr's precum so he easily sides down on his cock as he finds his motion as Oliver pounds into Barry.

Dean gets pounded by Barr as he's kissing and sucking on his collar bone as Dean moans he feels the fangs of his liver as Barry is still inside of him teasing him by not moving as he then starts moving again Oliver has cum so much it could make a river as it's leaking out of him as Barry has also been fulling Dean's ass with his cum as Dean cums all over Barry's chest and stomach as some even got on his face and the cum that got on Barry's chest is running down Barr's abs Dean can't help but see his handy work as he cums again this time when he cums it's so much that it shots like a geiser that lands in Barry's hair and face as it runs down his face and his lips Dean thinks sexy as he kisses him passionately as he tastes his self  mixed with Barry's lovely tastes after the kiss Barry kisses his collar bone then bites him and this time drinks some of his blood as he knows this feels so good he cums again as Barry cums deep inside of him as Oliver cums inside of Barry as Barr closed the bite on Dean's collar bone as he says I love you teddy bear Oliver says wow.

Eddie says that was so freaking hot and sexy handsome Oliver starts freaking out as Barry says thanks for that hottie as Dean picks him up and carries him to the bathroom so they can take a shower together as Dean says I know you're tired baby but once we're done showering we will go lay down Oliver looks down at the floor cause he can't look up to see Eddie's eyes as he's heard story's like this Eddie goes to him and lefts his face up with his hand as he says baby I'm not mad I was watching the whole thing as he climbs on Oliver who is still hard as Ollie says you're not mad at me and not going to kick me out and before he can finish that thought Eddie is kissing him passionately then says baby you're my soulmate so no I'm not mad and second it wasn't your fault you see Barry is a very special hybrid he's part vampire Incubus werewolf and warlock and he's going through his year long heat that helps him come of age and helps him learn to control his magic and so any guys around him get all hot and end up having sex with him Eddie tells Oliver.

Oliver says so that other guy was pulled to his heat to? No that guy is Dean Winchester he's Barry's protector and one of his soulmates oh Ollie says so I'm before Oliver can finish his thought Eddie starts riding him and kissing him passionately Oliver says wow this world is fun and interesting Eddie says you should know as he says though moaning their is another Incubus vampire in this house and if you run into him it will also be okay if you have sex with him to all male incubus have a year heat to help their body's form so they can have kids with their soulmates after he says that he moans as he cums and Oliver cums deep inside of Eddie as Eddie then bites him witch makes Oliver cum again deep inside him as they both fall asleep in the chair while Oliver is still inside of him loving this feeling.