The Next Day After Barry's Premonition

Barry doesn't leave Ric's side when he wakes up all his attention is on Alaric he kisses him passionately then straddles him as he drinks from him once he's done and closes the mark he says daddy carry me Ric not being able to tell him no ever he feels Barry's lube drippings on his hard cock Barry takes one hand from around Alaric's neck and reaches down to insert Ric's cock inside of his tight hole as Alaric is walking down the hall his prince is fucking his self as Ric stops a few times to pound into him as he knows as well as Dean knows that most of Barry's attention will be given to Alaric cause of his premonition and when your soulmate has a premonition like Barry had last night they won't let them out of their sight especially if said soulmate is in any kind of heat that's why Ric stops against a wall to put Barry's back to it so he can fuck him and give him the attention he needs witch he's fine with cause he's missed having this one on one time with his sexy prince.

He's walking as Barry keeps pounding into him as he walks they get to the kitchen table as Barry says fuck me on the table Ric anything for my sexy little prince he lays him on his back on the table as he warps his legs around his waist Alaric gets deeper and deeper as his princes legs are warped around his waist he hits his prostate with each deep thrust then Barry sits up on his huge cock which gives him better access to go deeper as Barry licks and sucks at his collar bone where his mark is as he's asking Ric but because it's the mark he's licking and sucking on it's making Alaric harder Barry is trying to wait for him to say yes but he's prolonging it on purpose to fuck him longer he moves them to a chair as he says my lovely sexy little prince ride my cock as he does this he moves up when he goes down he's sucking on Barry's collar bone he then says bite me my prince as Barry takes in his sweet savory mouth watering blood it's what they both need as Barry comes so much it's like a lake of beautiful cum on his stomach chest and abs as he comes deep inside his sexy princes tight hole he then knots him his prince closes the mark knowing that Alaric has knotted him he says I love you daddy he then kisses him passionately as he keeps moving cause he's knotted so any movement makes both of them cum as Barry falls asleep on him with his chin on his shoulder as he feels there warm hot sticky cum mix on both of their chest stomachs and abs he sleeps comfortably as he has Alaric's rock hard knotted cock inside of him and as well as their mixed cum on him this is his way of rubbing his sent into his daddy so no one except him and Dean will teach him Ric finally knows why he's doing this it's more than just cause of the premonition it's cause he's pregnant with Alaric's and Dean baby Ric tells Dean who is also going to be the father he tells him though there link that there Barr Barr is pregnant.

Barry knows everyone in the house knows Alaric's his but this was to make sure people outside the house at school and any other place that all the supernatural beings know he's taken cause Barry's sent is all over him and he loves it it's two hours later when he wakes up he's still knotted with Alaric but he kisses him passionately as he says why are we still stuck together? Well my little prince you have officially marked me with your sent so every supernatural beings will know that I'm yours and we are stuck cause of the dry cum as he moves witch cause him to cum again deep inside of him as Alaric says let's go take a bath my prince it'll help as he walks he's coming cause he's knotted deep inside of his prince so much cum that it's leaking out of his prince Barry keeps moaning so he starts moving Ric finally gets the tub filled with hot water as they get in he lets his prince get off and come on him again then Barry stops as he asks why do I feel super horny and why did I mark you with my sent he looks down cause it came out wrong but Alaric just laughs as he says if I'm correct my lovely prince I believe Dean will be next for you to do this to cause I'm pretty sure you are also pregnant cause when incubus' are pregnant they mark their mates with there sent so everyone knows that they are taken but seeing as how your a hybrid I'm sure all your sides made sure every supernatural being know that I'm yours as he then kisses him passionately.