5

Phil's POV

I was just doing my job delivering pizzas because I need another job other than YouTube right now. I get to this one specific flat that had a bunch of stickers on the door.

I ringed the doorbell and I heard a dog bark. It took a little bit until someone opened the door. This beautiful girl opened the door and I couldn't believe how so decorative her flat was.

I look at her and she looks at me like I'm a ghost or something.

"Are you Y/N?" I asked

"Y-yes." She said kinda nervously

I have your two Y/F/P and your breadsticks. That will be £10.50"

"Oh okay.. umm let-let me go get my money" she said while running to the right.

I just stood there looking around, I saw her dog and he/she was an adorable puppy. I smiled at the puppy and the puppy just laid down.

Finally, I saw her come back with money and her phone. I didn't question about her phone because I always have my phone with me.

She handed me the money and I saw she gave me £12 and not £10.50 or £11.

"You gave me £12"

"Keep it" she said without hesitation with a smile on her face

I took the money and I smiled at her. I was about to leave but she stopped me.

"You're Phil Lester.. if I'm correct?"

I got nervous when she knew who I was, no one else asked if I was me. I started to get a bit tense when she asked me."

"Oh umm, yeah I am." I said while stuttering.

"Hi, umm I just wanted to say I really like your videos.."

She was so sweet about the whole thing, I really just wanted to hug her and make friends with her but I had to get on with work.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I said with a big smile.

"I'm really sorry, I know you have to keep working I just wanted to say hi!" She said with a big smile on her face

She looked so cute so I had to asked her a big question.

"Do you want to exchange numbers or something? You can give me your Instagram name or something if you want."
I didn't know what she was going to say so I stood there with a smile on my face.

"Oh really? Sure.. umm here."

She handed me her phone opened with the 'add contact' option. I clicked on it and added my number.

"Put the name to whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me" I said while giving her phone and looking down at her.

She was so short but it didn't seem like she cared how small she was.

"Thanks" she said with a smile.

I waved goodbye and I started to walk to the pizza car to deliver more pizzas..