7

Your POV

You finished eating pizza and you looked at your phone to see what time it was. It was 2:30 am and you weren't even tired yet. You stared at Phil's contact again, you wanted to text him but you didn't think Phil was awake. But, obviously being the person you are, you text him because you want to talk to him and ask why he wanted your information.

(A/N: Your text are bolded and underlined. While Phil's are like this! Got it.. okay!)

-Hey Phil! It's Y/N. Im the girl you asked for my information when I ordered pizza. I don't know if you're asleep or awake but I just wanted to say hi!.... again. 

-Hi! Yes I remember you! Also, I'm very sorry for asking for your information today.. I know that was odd lol.

-You're okay, it confused me for a bit but you're okay!

-Okay well, do you want to know why I wanted your information?

-umm, is that a yes or no question or are you gonna tell me anyways?

-I'm gonna tell you anyways.

-Alrighty then lol, hit me.

-I wanted your information because I wanted you and Dan to talk! I thought you guys would be good.. friends?

-Ohhhhh. Wait, why the question mark after "friends"?

-Oh nothing. Anyways, I'll give you his number and yeah.

-Okay!

Phil gives you Dan's number and you thank Phil for thinking about Dan and you. You put Dan's number in your contacts. You wanted to text him but you don't know if Phil even talked about you to Dan.

You put your phone on your bed and charge it while you're about to go to bed. You brush your teeth, put your hair up, and put on some comfortable clothes to wear. You head over to your bed and get under the blankets. Next thing you know, you fall asleep while thinking about Dan and Phil.