The Wish.

Tom sat on his bed, looking at  envelopes that are scattered all over his bed, Tom whipped the tears from his non existent eyes as he put them away in a shoe box and slipped the box under his bed, he opened the curtains and stared at the night sky. Stars have been glistening so brightly. Tom looked at the brightest one, tearing up, he began to cry, wishing his beloved starboy was back in his life, by his side, and happy again. Tom put his hands together, closing his non existent eyes, and softly whispering "please, I wish on this star, the brightest one, bring my beloved Tord back, I miss my starboy, please, let him back here.."and opened his 'eyes' , whipped the his tears, crawled in his covers, drifting in a slumber, dreaming of his beloved starboy.

Tord, walked out of the river, shivering, his soaked pink sweater was ripped slightly, his mint colored shorts, soaked too. Tord looked at the night sky, smiled, and starting walking, he reached out of the forest, and saw a very familiar house, he glanced at the opened window, he walked to the tree, and climbed up it, Tord had reached the window sill, and sat on it, smiling, looking at Tom's sleeping form. "Wake up Kittyboy..."