Nineteen: Kidnapped and Hanging Off a Cliff

"Look at the size of that man's boob."

I look out the window to see where Lucy was looking.

"Lucy, that's a woman." She's such a blonde sometimes.

"What?!" She gasps. "She has a beard!"

"That's her hair."

"Yeah, her facial hair."

"No, Lucy, that's her hair from her head."

She looks closer at the man-lady, and she looks back at me. "Maybe you're right."

"Told you so."

"How much longer until the boys get back?" She asks as she plops down onto the tour bus couch.

"Should've been here ten minutes ago."

"Should we call them?" She asks, sitting up.

"I'll call Niall."

"Don't you mean, NIIII-ALE!?"

"Lucy, did you put extra sugar in your Frosted Flakes this morning?" I ask her, giving her a look.

She starts dancing, "I did!"

"Remind me to hide the sugar..." I mumble to myself before pulling out my phone.

I dial Niall's number. After it rings for thirty seconds, no one answers.

"He didn't answer? Maybe they're hanging off a cliff. Or they were kidnapped. Oh my god, THE NAKED MAN WITH THE UMBRELLA FINALLY GOT TO THEM!"

I smack Lucy's arm, "Shut up! They're probably just busy."

"I'll wait five more minutes before I go after them."

"I haven't even tried any of the other boys yet. Maybe Niall just has his phone on silent," I explain.

"You have five minutes to call them all, and then I'll go out there looking for them."

The boys got the bright idea to go parasailing while we're here in Florida. I'm terrified of heights, and Lucy being the good friend she is decided to stay with me, and her and I went to the beach for a bit.

I call all of their phones, and none of them answer.

"That's weird..." I trail off, putting my phone into my pocket.

"Let's go!" Lucy exclaims, running for the door.

I sigh, following behind her. The boys are in so much trouble. We set a time for them to meet up; which they don't, and then they don't answer their phones. Idiots.

"WE'RE GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!" Lucy belts, skipping down the sidewalk.

"Where are we even headed?" I ask her, jogging up beside her.

"I don't know."

"We don't want to get lost, Lucy."

"We won't."

___

"We're lost, Lucy."

"Nah."

"Then where are we?"

"In front of that bakery."

I roll my eyes, "I mean we don't know how to get back to the bus."

"We'll find it eventually. Have the boys called you back yet?"

"Nope."

"I got it- we can ask people if they've seen them!"

"We can't do that! The fangirls will want to help us find them, and that could cause problems," I state.

"We just won't ask teenagers," she then suggests.

I debate on it, and I decide we have nothing better to do, so I nod.

"Excuse me sir!" Lucy shouts at a man sitting on a bench.

He looks at the two of us confused, but says, "Yes?" Wow, his voice is really deep.

"Have you seen five young boys walking around that look like and may be that band One Direction?" I ask cautiously.

"ONE DIRECTION!?" He shrieks, making Lucy and I jump back startled. "THEY'RE HERE SOMEWHERE!? HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM!? I AM TOTALLY LIKE THEIR BIGGEST FAN!"

"We're just looking for them... You haven't seen them, have you?" I ask, slowly starting to walk away.

"No, but I can help you look!"

"No thanks," Lucy says.

He looks down. IS HE CRYING!?

"Are you okay!?" I ask, walking closer.

"I've never got to meet them, and I just want to meet them once in my life," he says, wiping his eyes.

I look at Lucy, and we both sigh.

"Fine, you can help us look," Lucy finally says making him perk up.

"YESSSSS!" He fist pumps, jumping up. "Where were they last seen?"

"They went parasailing. Do you know where most of the parasailing places are?"

"I do!" He chirps. It's kinda weird when a grown man with a freakishly deep voice sounds like a teenage girl.

We follow him all the way to the beach, and I'm shocked at what I see.

"Lucy..." I whisper nervously.

_____________________

A/N:

dun dun dun.

CLIFFHANGER.

They're all dead.

KIDDING, I WOULDN'T DO THAT.

Or would I?

MWHAHAHAHA