•LOST•

"Hello can you help me I'm lost..." Colby says in his sleep before his alarm goes off for school.
Colby suddenly wakes up and slaps his alarm clock on his phone. "That will teach you to wake me up at 6:30am Bitch" Colby says and then sighs because he has to go to school soon. "I've got 30 minuets to get ready till I've got to get on the bus to school, I'm so not excited for this because it's a new school and we just moved here so I don't know anyone".
Colby says as he gets out of bed and goes to his closet full of boxes of clothes and other mysterious things that he owns. He quickly opens one of the boxes that has his favorite black ripped jeans and a red shirt with small holes at the top. "Hopefully I don't get dress coded for this shit" he's says as he puts on his outfit for the day. he then goes over and gets some socks and some red converse from a box next to his bed. "I really need to organize this week I can't be getting stuff from these boxes forever". He then puts on his socks and shoes and heads to the bath that is down the hall from his room.

Buzz

Colby's phone goes off and he looks down and sees he got a text from his friend Sam.

Sam- YO COLBYYY ARE YOU AWAKEEEE!

Colby- yes you need I'm awake and pretty must Terrified about being up

Sam- aw don't worry man your new school will be cool just know I have to go to a new school too so it's not just you

Colby- yeah I guess, I wonder if we go to the same school I mean if we did that'd be sick bro

Sam- I wish we did but we probably don't, anyway I've got to go get ready for school txt ya later bro

Colby- c ya brüh!
-end of txt messages-

"Dam it's almost time to go better fix my fucked up hair". Colby then fixes his hair to look Emo as the kids at school would probably call it or something. And then he puts on a black beanie and goes back to his room. "COLBY YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IN 5 minuets" his mom yells from downstairs.
Colby then gets his earbuds and plugs them into his phone and plays some music that will calm him down from him being so nervous. He then grabs his bag and walks downstairs and outside and starts to walk to the bus stop.

(SONG AT THE BEGINNING IS THE SONG HE LISTENS TOO BTW)

Colby gets to the bus stop and doesn't notice there is the one and only Sam standing behind him. Coby hums the song as he waits for the bus but suddenly Sam jumps on him and yells. "HEYO BUDDY ITS YA BOY SAM THE MAN HERE".
"SAM GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU NERD" Colby says and throws Sam to the ground. "Oww Colby that hurt" Sam says with fake puppy eyes. "Tuffen up buttercup" Colby says and then spits on the ground and acts all tuff. Sam gets up and then a beautiful young girl walks up and sits down on the ground and opens up a sketch book and starts to doodle in it.
"Yo girl what's up" Sam says and then the girl looks up and rolls her eyes at him but then she noticed Colby and looks back down quickly and starts to doodle again. 10 minuets later the bus comes and the three of them get on the bus and they must have been the first ones that got on the bus because all the seats were empty. The young girl sat in the very back with her headphones on and started to doodle again. Colby ditched Sam and went up to the girl and sat next to her on the other side of the bus. Colby passes her a note so he doesn't messed up her and her music.
Dear gal,
Hey I noticed you like to draw a lot and yes that may be creepy knowing I watched you a little but I'm Colby Brock and I'm new and I just wanted to get to know more people I'm fine if you don't wanna talk to me I just thought I'd make some new friends today.
     From Colby~

The girl looked up at him and smiled and then wrote down something and then the letter to Colby.

Hello Colby I'm Shelby, I'm sorry I probably won't talk to you much today I'm very shy and I like to doodle when I'm nervous I seen you Taking to my friend Sam he's pretty cool you probably know him because you seem like you too are friends or maybe not I don't know but I seen him tackle you earlier when I was walking to the bus stop to be honest that was funny to see and made me laugh a little. Hopefully we can be friends I'd actually love that because I'm kinda the gal that doesn't have friends really probably because I'm shy but yeah hopefully I'll talk to you one day soon,
   Loves shelbs<3
Colby smiled as he read the letter and looked at Shelby as she hide her face in her sketch book. He wondered what she sounds like I mean she looks very adorable with that brown to blonde shoulder length hair and those big nerdy glasses and those big green eyes and small freckles across her cheeks and nose. Colby snap out of it he thought in his head she's just a girl you meet like 15 minuets ago you can't be saying all this stuff about her or can you....
as the bus came up to the school the kids started to get off the bus. Colby looked at Shelby and they both got up to go to the bus door. "Umm hey Shelby" Colby said as he got off the bus. Shelby looked back at him and did a "what" look on her face.
"I know your shy but I just wanted to know if you could maybe show me where classes are because I'm new". Shelby smiled and nodded as Colby got out his paper with his classes and Shelby got hers out too.