•NEW PEOPLE•

"Hey we have the same classes" Shelby says in a shaky voice. Colby looks at her and smiles. "Hey you said something" he says with a smirking face for some odd reason. "I mean I can talk I'm just shy" she says as Sam come up to them. "Hey guys what's up" Sam says with a small giggle. "Hey sam What are your classes" Shelby asks Sam in a little voice. He shows them his paper and they all smile because they have the same classes.
Then the bell rings and they all run in the school to get to there lockers. Sams locker was far away from Shelby and Colby. So he went one way and they went the other way.
I finally got a good look at Shelby at her locker I can't believe how beautiful she is. I'm so tall and she is so small probably like 5'2 and I'm 5'12. Her hair is shoulder length and it's brown and fades to a light blonde it's very beautiful. And those small freckles on her nose and cheeks and those cute nerdy glasses just make her so cute and child like. Her outfit is even better she has on overalls with a black crop top under it. It's actually really really good lookin on her because a lot of people try to wear that stuff and they look like little kids but she makes it work just perfectly. And she has on black high top converse. I can't help but stare and smile so much at her she probably thinks I'm a creep but I don't care. I'm falling in love with a girl I barely know oh god. Why does this always happen to me I like the girl and then they have a boyfriend or they don't like me back. Oh boy I hope I don't mess anything up around her because I really do like her. Her voice is very high pitched when I heard her say something to someone by her locker. I totally didn't notice I was staring at her for like 5 minuets straight. I quickly look in my locker and try to hide my face because I can tell it's white with embarrassment. I really hope she didn't know I was looking at her for so long.
"Yeah shelbs also did you hear about the new kid he sounds so fucking hot and just ahh some girls seen him on the bus today" a girl said that was next to Shelby. "Umm yes I've hear about the new kid I wouldn't call him hot though I barely know him plus I don't just call people hot I don't look for looks I look for personality you know this lily" Shelby said and sighs. "I know Shelby but you will grow up one day you will call people hot especially boys" lily says.
"She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to" I say and shut my locker with books in my hand.
"OMG YOUR SO HOT AHH ITS TRUEEEE HES PERFECT" lily screams in my ear. "LILY SHUT IT NOW" Shelby yells at her but she still sounds so cute.
"Nah it's fine I'm used to being called that by girls but it is true you probably should shut it if you want a chance with me" I say well smirking. "Colby what the heck" Shelby says. "I'm just joking I'm not lookin for a girl right now especially if I don't know them like at all" I say and walk next to Shelby. "Shelby I think the bells gonna ring wanna show me where class is" I say trying to get out of this awkward spot. "Ah yes we should go I'll txt you later lily" Shelby says then speed walks around the corner as I follow her. "Few that was so awkward I'm sorry my friend is so annoying" Shelby says. "Nah it's fine I'm used to that stuff it happens a lot actually but more online then irl" i say smiling. "Also was it true that your not looking for a girl like do you have a girlfriend because she'd be pretty pushed if she seen this happening to yo" Shelby says in a shaky voice like she's sad. "No that was I lie I am lookin for someone because I'm single it's just all these girls only like my looks and not for me and my personality they don't even know my name and they try to ask me out it's freakin creepy" I say.
"Oh ok I understand that girls can be crazy for guys sometimes I don't look for looks I like personality better because it's just seems to make the bond with the person better I love jokes and talking and doing things that are fun" she say well smiling wide.
"Me too I may call a girl hot but that doesn't mean I'd date them because sometimes the hot people are the bitchy ones" I say. "That is so true all the girls that are considered hot here are so rude and popular like I don't want a hot guy that plays football or works out I just want the guy for them I don't want them to impress me" she says quitter then normal.
I can tell that me and Shelby are going to get along just nicely.