Sakura

When I first saw you...

I was attracted by your angelic smile...

You were always sitting beside the window.

Doesn't have any friends, so quiet.

And always doing things all by yourself, but you seem to be enjoying..

Everytime I see you, you were always looking at the view outside.. And I'm always wondering why.

Until when our teacher told us to write a storybook about our lives as our project.

"THE BLUEMOON PRINCESS"

Once upon a time there was a princess named Sakura Shinozaki.

She lives in a very wonderful and colorful planet in the Unicorniverse.

Theres no queen and king, they're eaten by the Black Hole...

She and the prince, Prince Watari, are the only ones who live in there.

They always enjoy every single day of their lives by simply watching every stars falling in the sky.

The prince and the princess were very close to each others. The prince was a painter, he always paint every wonderful scene she share with the princess.

Then one time as a birthday gift. The prince painted a portrait of a princess and gave it to her.

How lovely.

They have a very close friend, the queen's best friend, mad hatter.

Mad hatter was a very nice guy. He buys Prince Watari his art materials, and Princess Sakura wonderful and fancy dresses.

Mad hatter served as their dad and he is fun to be with. Sometimes they watch the stars with mad hatter

But one day.....

An evil witch came to their planet...

She made them suffer...

Mostly the princess, that she told is the reason why the king and queen was eaten by the Black hole.

Prince Watari, always protects her from that evil witch. He always tries to kill the witch even though he really can't, just to show to the princess that she has nothing to worry about since there's a prince who can always protect her no matter what and no matter where she is.

"whenever you feel sad just look at the sky. It'll let you forgot about your problems."

"See... Even if the night sky is dark, there are still stars that makes the sky look wonderful. And whenever it rains after the sunshine, theres a rainbow that we are always looking for."

The witch sent the princess to the planetoid NVRLND04 also knowned as the bluemoon. Without the prince's knowing.

It is a forbidden planetoid, it is where her mother came from.

There, everything is color blue. There's a gigantic volcano in middle of it, that emits blue cold fogs.

It is an isolated place. The princess has nowhere to escape.

She always cry every night.

She has nothing to do with it.

She even got sick because of the coldness of the temperature in there.