Chapter 2

Genevieve's point of view

I had been walking through the Australian bush for a while enjoying the peace of the trees, the singing of a few birds, the sounds of a few animals in the distance and the bright sun glaring down onto my tan skin. The walk had distracted me from the dull ache in my chest even though it was still there, in the back of my mind. It never left. Even drawing didn't make it go away even though drawing makes everyone better, it even makes the bullying at school seem like it isn't happening.

It even made my overprotective parents seem like they were normal, they never left me alone. My dad was always stressing over my straight A school work whilst my mum was always telling me to work out more and be so much more fit then I should be. She's almost worse than the bullies at school, telling me I'm to fat, my boobs are too big or even my hairs the wrong colour!

It isnt my fault im slightly curvy, my boobs are bigger than skinny girls and my hips are actually visible. My hairs probably the weirdest colour I've seen before, there's red and brown and blonde, like really, choose a colour! I sighed smelling someone else also in the bush, about two kilometers away, I started walking away from them. My cat senses actually in handy from time to time.

Oh did I forget to mention I'm half cat? Well my brown and black ears and tail may have given that away, if I had told you of course. My mum has some cat genes but she never got her ears and tail, I got mine at around 15 and have had to hide it at school my whole life, my secrecy helped started getting me bullied. Probably also why my mum never really accepted me as part of the family even if I am just an only child.

I thought back to drawing, trying to ignore the ache in my chest, I would usually try and draw what I would want my mate to look like, female and male but I could never do it, because I didn't know what I wanted or maybe because I didn't care what they looked like and I just wanted a mate. Someone to hold me at night...

A/N

welp hope you guys enjoyed!