1

Dear bully,

I woke up today with my dad pulling me out of bed by my hair and dragging me to the kitchen. He was angry at me for not having his breakfast ready.

I ran around get things ready to make something fast but he said he didn't want anything anymore. So he turned on the stove and put my hands on it.

I bit my lip causing it to bleed. My hands hurt. Dad left after that and I went back to my room to attend my injury then change for school.

When I got to school you quickly saw me. "Well if it isn't the freak" you said as you came to me. I tried to walk away from you but you grabbed me by the wrist. Luckily it wasn't my hands. You kept pulling me to the football field.

I was scared when I saw all of your friends with baseball bats. You laughed when you saw my expression. "Don't be scared we only want to play ball. In this case you are the ball" you say as you take the first hit causing me to fall to my knees. Your friends then joined in the fun.

When you all left I picked myself up and walked ever so slowly to class. The teacher gave me detention because I was late.

The rest of the day was as always a push her and there. Name calling and a few hits. My body still hurt, but there was nothing I could do about that.

I went to detention after that I went home. It was late and I knew I was going to get punished for not having dinner ready.

When I went in the house I found dad giving me a murderous look. He didn't say anything. He took me by the neck choking me. He took me to the basement that way. Pushing me down the stairs then picked me up chaining me to the wall.

He took his leather belt off and hit me till I began to bleed.

I felt the chains off me as I fell to the floor. I was numb.

I bet my body looked even more disgusting than it was already. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Jade