4=Heartless

The next morning? There was no morning, no such thing as waking up for the early, two o'clock prayers with anguish and wretched disgust in every inch of her bone marrow. No, when Y/N woke up, the sun was already in it's full bloom, the harsh rays of it's light causing her tired eyes to throb in dull pulses as she reluctantly woke up. The events of last night were a mere shadowy figure loomin in her mind, just like a ill dream, such a horrible, vile nightmare spiked with vulgar images.

And even if she wanted it to be just that, a figment of imagination, she knew it had not been; and the demonic deity that was nestled to her side proved the contrary to be bitter reality. It's razor-edged, worm like tail tightly slung around her waist near possessively. Motionless, the maiden remained dead silent, listening to the sound of the demons fiery breath brushing against the back of her neck with melodic purrs, as she gradually recalls last night in its entirety.

A weak smile took form on her frail lips, it was almost comical to her how she had sent all her morals to hell in only one day, first the second degree murder and the callous intercourse with some fiend... Almost a bit pathetic how little of a fighting chance she had, how far she had fallen from grace; how soon her pure soul faded into a corrupt beast. She was almost a bit appalled by herself, this... Wretched hellspawn was ruining her, and it was enjoying every second of it, every breath of her demise was a joy in it's glowing eyes. But as she scanned over her skin hurriedly, she quickly noticed that all the bruises, bites, cuts and pains she had expected to find there were gone without a trace.

Not even the harrowing throbbing in her lower abdomen still persisted, the weren't even any scars, like it never happened. How was this even possible? She had been certain she would be sore all over, but now, maybe it was all a horrible dream after all. Only when she senses a thermal, talon spiked hand stroke along her side affectionately she flinched up, trying to cower away from the detest touch of the creature, it's serrated nails playfully clawing along her skin posessively; leaving three red claw marks behind that vanished mere seconds after.

"Oh my, did I scare ya that much sweety? Hehe, looks like I taught ya a lesson ya won't forget that quickly. Don't worry though, I made sure no one could see the gory mess. We wouldn't want your fellow holy sisters to think you were messing with wicked things you shouldn't be." Jamie hums with self satisfied tune, arms snaking around her waist to pull her petite frame against it's much taller one. The mellow warmth of it's torso pushing against her back made the maiden melt into the touch even though she knew it was to be feared, savouring the unfamiliar kindness, the warmth of his coarse skin; even if she knew better than to trust a demon. "I see, so you can actually reverse wounds? I always thought hellish scum could only bring forth agony and destruction." She muttered timidly, still too afraid to turn around and look at the devil's yellow, glowing set of eyes, they still haunted her memory, inducing pain by the pure look of them.

The fiend seemed well aware of the girls resentment, the bitter hatred she harnessed in her guts just for him, seemingly amused by her spite; giggling to himself as it's clawed hands grab her wrists to forcefully turn her to face him. The maiden returns the glare with a sinister grimase as it hunched down to better face her, it's abnormally long, ghastly black tongue slithering along her neck avariciously.

"Hmm, you're damn right I can't reverse wounds dollface. But as ya are me master, I am technically not allowed t' permanently harm ya, so the wounds and changes I inflict on ya vanish after a while. Has it's perks though, I could potentially amputate your limbs and just let em grow back, I can play with ya forever n' ever. Like always tearin' apart a fresh piece a' paper. Allows for a lotta fun games, I get t' break ya in a new way each n' every time. See it as ya eternal punishment for selling ya soul t' a demon, endless torture." He coos with a low strung chuckle, making the nun tense up awkwardly, what a sick imagination this thing had; what a bizarre idea of what was pleasurable.