Is It Natural?

The Hyōdō dance studio was occupied by the two pairs of regular dancers for the afternoon time slot on a Friday. Kiyoharu and Shizuku were taking a quick breather and going over a new dip variation while Tatara and Chinatsu were repeatedly turning in a small circle to practice their counter-balance for the Waltz which even an amateur could see was a total disaster. In the corner, Kugimiya was by himself, glowering at his phone and fuming something wicked.

The main door opened and a suitcase entered. Almost falling over the bulky luggage, a tall blonde growled in a foreign language. Looking over to the commotion, Kiyoharu frowned at the perspiring, flustered performance. Before he could speak a word, his mother had come down the corridor which led from her office and advanced for slightly taller woman. Arms wide open and a smile stretching across glossed lips, the owner of the studio was overtaken by her native language.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Tatara had paused when his sight caught the full-figured foreigner with silver hair hanging loose over her shoulders. Hip bumping into Chinatsu's when he missed a step, the brunet yelped. His mouth opened to apologize but the redhead's narrowed eyes were fixed on the newcomer. From his position, even with sweat in his eyes, Tatara was sure the expression he'd never seen his partner wear was one of perplexity.

"Chii Chan?" The brunet called the girl's name and the addressed looked to him. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to knock into you-"

The female half of the pair quickly returned her eye-line to the sight by the door. Platinum hair danced in the breeze as the newcomer manoeuvred dexterously around the hindrance to greet the owner with a full-body hug. "-Pretty..."

Coming back from an expectant flinch, the brunet peeked up at his partner. "Huh?"

Shizuku had noticed the pair stop their drills to indulge in their curiosity. Walking over with two bottles of water from the fridge, she handed them to the duo. "She stands out, doesn't she?" The brunette looked over the tall, full-figured blonde in loose black slacks and a fitted red silk shirt.

The girl's partner glided along the space in a hammy version of the Salsa to check his cell phone which was plugged in to charge by the window. "She's a looker, but once she opens her mouth, all those fuzzy thoughts are crushed."

Shizuku raised her brow as she looked at her partner. "Is that so, Kiyoharu?" The boy shrugged once and went about drinking his own water. He wasn't going to get into that with Shizuku; she was like a sister. A sister he would often grind on and look longingly into her eyes. Ah, now he thought about it, dance made people strange.

"She looks like an AV model."

The group of four glanced up to see their eldest peer standing a few paces away. Wiping the sweat from his brow with a towel, the tallest threw both it and his phone on the bench at the far end of the room. Flustered by the mere mention of such a job title, Tatara tensed. "How can you say that so casually?"

Kugimiya hummed a moment before holding his hands palm-up in front of his chest. "She's stacked."

The shortest boy deflated. "Ah, Kugimiya San is a man, after all..."

Lines between his brows deepening more than usual, the tallest huffed. "Was there a time when you doubted that?" His tone was as calm as always but the curiosity in his voice was quite clear.

"You're always so composed, so I thought you'd have more tact when it came to females." Tatara looked up at his conversation only to regret it. Placing his eyes elsewhere, he fiddled with his fingers. "You're a lot older than us, so I th-"

"A lot older?" Kugimiya's jaw became taught. "How old do you think I am?"

"I mean, you seem like you have more experience with the opposite gender outside of dancing." The small brunet felt his mind cogs spinning and if he wasn't careful, he'd bust something. Or Kugimiya would burst something for him. Most likely the latter. "I didn't expect you to be so blunt...sexually."