chapter 2

SO...I actually get extremely excited when I get reads, fans, comments, or votes on this! so thank you everyone who likes this story! I 'll try to keep up that schedule I promised I would follow... If I don't, you guys have permission to get onto me! theoretically of course..otherwise that would be just uncalled for...yeah uhm..I think I'll go now....:P

- Autumn!x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Allison's POV:

         The next few things that happened were all in a fast blur. I was looking into these amazing, deep, green, beautiful eyes and the next thing I knew; I was on the floor with something sticky in my hair and my old converse completely soaked. I had what looked like grilled chicken resting on my stomach and a bowl of salad that looked un phased casually sitting next to me, when a rather large hand nearly hit me in the face. I swatted it away and looked up to see a guilty looking world famous pop star; known as Harry Styles; reaching forwards again to help me to my feet. I let out an annoyed sigh, and hastily grabbed his hand. You know the cliche saying "oh, I felt sparks when he touched me"? Well there was defiantly something there that just made me that much more confused to what in the hell was going on. He went to lift me up with his one arm, while desperately trying to grab my other for a much better (and safer) grip, when he slipped on what used to be hot tea, and what do you know....he was now on top of me.

         I let out an "oofff" as all his weight crashed onto me and and began frantically trying to shove him away as everybody in the restaurant got to watch my humiliation grow bigger and bigger. I was still desperately trying to push him off of me but his damn cheeky smile just grew bigger as for the first time; I heard his deep voice say,

          "Why in such a hurry, babe? I could'nt possibly stink that bad!"

       As he leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, the loud bell on the front doors sounded just as (yes of course) Brandon walked in in just enough time to see me in this predicament and right as Harry's soft moist lips landed right on the apple of my cheek. Shit, Shit, SHITTTT!!!!!!

~~~~~

        Harry's POV:

            "I just want my tea,Lou "

              "C'mon Haz! The boys will throw a fit if we ditch em! And besides... this cafe around the corner makes the best Yorkshire!So, don't be such a Louis downer!"

            " A Louis what?"

           " A Louis downer! A person that makes Louis...ya know...down!"

          " Lou.....you're such a character!"

         "Aren't I tough?! Can I be buzz? Because Liam loves Buzz.! Liam is a Louis downer, but Liam is cute...I like pinching his cheeks!"

   A slowly nodded my head; just wanting to end the conversation.That is...before we walked into the cafe.

    The cafe was just like any other cafe in London, but that didn't stop my jaw from almost touching the floor. There right in front of me was the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen! So big, so full of emotion, and so...full of fear? wh-

    The confusion quickly vanished as my body ran into hers, and the trey full of food and drinks for the only remaining customers in the cafe flew into the air and crashed to the ground. Great Harold....now you've done it.

     I quickly shot my hand towards her when the realization of what happened showed all over her face. Might I add that my hand almost hit her in the face as well! Smooth Harry... congrats!

    Her blue eyes met my green ones, and she shot me a glare before I tried to help her up once again; this time, she accepted. I went to pull her up when my foot slipped on some tea and I fell right on top of her! She quickly rushed to get me off when my cheekiness decided to take a step forward.

           "Why in such a hurry, babe? I could'nt possibly stink that bad!"

   I said with humor spread out within my words. I went in to kiss her on the cheek to hopefully leave a better impression when a customer walked in. I saw the horror on her face before I had a chance to pull back and my lips landed on her soft, flushed cheek. My third mistake.