chapter 4

Here it is... the chapter that took forever for me to finally get up!!!

The video is Michael Buble's "Lost" which I feel is strongly relevant to how Allison feels in this chapter. ENJOY!

   - Autumn

P.S. If you think Brandon is out of the picture...... you're extremely wrong. Though I really wish he was, because.. don't we ALL hate Brandon?  What is your opinion on him? I'd like to know!!:) and I want a picture for Allison, so send me pictures of what you want her to look like and whoever I pick will get a dedication :D * She must have blue eyes for obvious reasons*

 P.P.S I dedicated this chapter to her for helping me figure out how to begin it! SO, thank you dear.:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harold's POV:

        To say she was beautiful would be an insult, amazingly astonishing could barely fit. I lay next to her sleeping figure letting my eyes explore her, from quite a distance, sadly. I couldn't say I was to keen on her personality from what I've seen, but she was quite the looker. Then again, if that guy was my boyfriend then I think I'd be a loon as well. Erm, I think I just called her crazy...we shall keep that one to ourselves.

        I wonder why she put up with him. He seemed as he didn't treat her well judging from his and her actions when he had arrived, which is why Louis and I weren't going to let her go back to their flat. We just could not risk it.

        I wanted nothing more than to be able to have her curl up to me and pour out everything on her mind, because she was obviously not in a normal state, I could tell she had been crying just recently and I just needed her to be comfortable with me. Even if I didn't even really know her, and vice verse.

     Allison's POV:

        I knew he was staring at me, he had been for the past 45 minutes. I just didn't have the energy to tell him off for it, besides he seemed in deep thought about something and I didn't want to interrupt him.

        My brain was still not wrapped around the thought of Emilie and Brandon together. I'd always had my suspicions that Brandon was sleeping around, but I couldn't lead my heart to believe it, and with EMILIE. One of the only people I felt I could confide in, abused my trust and my words. All I had left was my brother. Whom I hav't talked to since my parents had died.

       Maybe it was my fault, because I wasn't giving him me. I had wanted to wait, and I actually believed he would let me, not go find it in someone else. I thought having self respect was good, but right now I felt like shit because I had it. Sure I wasn't nearly as pretty as her, nor was I as friendly, but I still couldn't believe.

          I finally sat upright when Harry wiped some of my tears away with his thumb and stroked my cheek gently. Now who the fuck gave him permission to touch me.

      "WHY the fuck did you just touch me?!?" I screeched. While jumping off of the bed and narrowing my eyes at the curly guy that now looked surprised.

    " I just thought you-"

   " Thought what?! That you were Harry Styles and that I would let you because you're famous and rich? Well you thought wrong Styles. I'm leaving." 

           I went to go grab my clothes and bag when I forced against the wall.

  "Listen to me, I know you are upset about your pitiful fucking break-up, but I'm trying to help you, so if you stop being such a crazy bitch and use your brain-  "

 " I'm the crazy bitch, eh?! You're the one who caused this! It's your fault! YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"

         He released his grip on me and stalked off back to his bed. That's when I took a run for it out the front door, passing a confused Louis with a half eaten pizza hanging from his mouth. I turned to give him a smirk when I ran into a talking wall. Wait-

  "WLYUM! GRUARB HERF!" Louis yells.

        I go to dodge around him, but he wraps his arm around my waist and I'm stuck.

  " WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU FUCKING GUYS AND GRABBING ME! SHIT!"

  "Well she's got a mouth on her doesn't she!" Says Liam.

       Before I could protest I'm hoisted over Liam's shoulder and carried over to the couch, despite my protests. Then in comes the curls.

  " WAIT WAIT! LOUIS STOP HER! SHE'S WEARING MY-"

        He comes to a halt when he notices all of our eyes on him.

  "Oh, hey... Good Job bro."

       You could actually hear all of us rolling our eyes as Harry plops himself next to me on the leather couch that sits in their big living area.

   " Listen guys, I know you are trying to help me, but frankly it just isn't your business. So may I please leave your home?

   "Not alone, you can't." Louis chirped.

  "I'm 18 years old guys, I can take care of myself."

  " Yeah, obviously." He said while, once again, rolling his eyes. I hope they get stuck like that, it would serve him right.

 " I'll walk her home."  

 "Guess it's solved! Harry is taking me home!"

        Louis nodded and went back to his pizza, while Harry walks me over to the door.

       The cold London air hits me, and I begin down the street with Harry following close behind. 

   " Hey! Wait! I've never gotten your name?"

  "Allison."

  "Well, Allison. I think we started on the wrong foot. I'm Harry Styles, and I'd like to know you better." 

       As he stuck his hand out for me to shake, I pondered my options. He did let me stay at his flat... he did lend me his clothes..(which were still on) he was being nice to me now..ah what the hell.

    We walked the rest of the way in silence, up the stairs, and straight towards my door.

 " Well, thank you Harry. Maybe i'll see you around?"

 " yeah, maybe." He agreed.

       And with that I opened the big wooden door, but I had a surprise right behind the door.

  "BRANDON?!"