Juvia x Male!Reader **Lemon**

Thank you for the request Deathstroke2577

Y/n's pov

It was a colder night, Juvia and I were cuddled up in bed. Watching one of her favorite shows. We had been together for quite some time. She laid her head on my lap. Her blue hair falling and splaying out everywhere. Juvia was beautiful, no doubt in that. I smiled, lightly running my hands through her hair as we watched the show. She was more intent with it then I was.

As I quietly played with her hair the credits rolled onto the screen. As soon as it was over she shifted in my lap. Turning to stare up at me. I smiled. Juvia grinned brightly. "You like the movie show?" She asked quietly.

"Of course, I like it if you do" I spoke calmly.

She bit her lip. "My favorite character wasn't in this episode" she frowned. I hummed,

"They will show up again" I assured. Knowing how attached one could get to a fictional character. Juvia nodded.

"Whose your favorite so far?" She asked intently.

"You're my favorite" I grinned. Juvia blushed,

"I'm not in the show though" she muttered. Sitting up and leaning her head on my arm. I laughed softly,

You have a point but I already have a favorite and that's you. I don't need another" I smirked. She puffed out her cheeks in a rather cute manner. She turned. Pecking me on the lips softly.

I smiled against her lips. Pulling her into my lap and kissing her deeply. My hands resting on the divot of her hips. Her small hands framed my face. Sliding up to bundle up in my hair as the kiss intensified.

I smiled against her lips. A different show playing in the background as time slowed. Everything was perfect with her.

I easily pulled her closer. My hands gripping her hips as our bodies pressed closer to one another. Her grip on my h/c hair tightened as I gently sucked on her bottom lip.

Juvia parted her lips. My tongue quickly sliding in, catching and rubbing against hers. Eventually we had to pull away. Our breathing slightly distorted.

As I caught my breath I kissed along her jaw and slowly down her neck. Lightly sucking on the skin. The beat of my heart quickly increased when she let out a small whimper. I nipped at the sensitive skin, running my hands up her shirt. Pulling away long enough to get it off.

Juvia's POV

I helped y/n get my shirt off. The feel of his touch against my skin was surreal. It felt amazing. I leaned my head back. Allowing him to trail his lips further along my neck. His hands gently unclipped my bra, sliding it down my arms. Y/n's hands came up. Groping and teasing my breasts. I gasped and whimpered softly. His hands slowly made their way to my pants. Undoing them and sliding them off. I laid back. Looking up at him. Y/n bit his lip. Leaning down to kiss me softly on the lips. He then moved down my jaw and to my neck. His lips trailing further and further down my body. When he got to my underwear he hooked his finger around the hem and slid them off.

I gasped as he flicked his tongue over my clit. Teasing the sensitive bud. He continued. Lightly sucking on it as his tongue surged into my entrance. I gripped a handful of his hair. Whimpering and moaning softly as he skillfully ate me out.

He got rougher and his tongue drove further. I could feel my climax approaching. He hummed. Pulling away and pulling his boxers down. Leaning down to kiss me deeply as he pressed his tip to my entrance.

I whimpered into the kiss as he slid his shaft into me. He kissed and nipped at my neck as he began to rock his hips. His shaft penetrated me deeply and I moaned and whimpered his name loudly.

My nails clawed his back as he thrusted faster into mr. "y-y/n ah!" I gasped and moaned. Crying out loudly as my walls tightened around his shaft. Y/n let out a moan as I hit my climax. His thrusts becoming sloppy. He pulled out his seed covering the sheets.

Y/n laid beside me. Both of us panting heavily. He pulled me to him and we cuddled close. Falling asleep for the night.

The End.

Thanks for all the support and patience, I love you all a lot. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

-Jiminismybby <3

(Unedited)