Lyon x Gray's Sister!Reader **Lemon**

Thank you for the request Dark_Boots

Gray's POV

"Gray-" Y/n sighed softly, "He isn't that bad I swear!" she finished, puffing out her cheeks. I groaned, running a hand through my dark hair,

"And how would you know this y/n? I'm the one that grew up with him, you came into the picture later on, whether you like it or not" I spoke. Why was she being so stubborn.

"Yes, I know I did, but I was still in the picture- where are you not understanding that? Sure, it was years later, but I found him way before I found you, he's a good guy! I promise" She said softly. Her fingers knotted in the hem of her shirt. Anxiously running over the fabric.

"He's good to you, hell, I thank him for that much, but I still don't want you with him, you knew him for a month- maybe less before you finally fessed up to being my sister, then he dropped you, more for my sake than yours" I grumbled. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I watched her expression drop so quickly it made my own heart want to cave.

"What do you mean he d-dropped me, for you?" She asked. Her voice quiet, but it held so much emotion.

I bit my lip, glancing up at her and then quickly back down, "Lyon came to me, a day or so after you mentioned you were my sister, even though you weren't ready to see me yet, he said that he needed to know if I was ready to have you in my life, as my little sister. He wanted to know if I would be willing to take you in and protect you like I would anyone else. Because- well because if I wasn't ready he was willing to play that role. But as he hoped a boyfriend, not a big brother. And I was appalled by that idea, why, Im not sure, maybe because of how much he had hurt me in the pass. I couldn't think of him doing that to my family, even if I didn't know you yet" I spoke, my voice calm, torn as I remembered the conversation. It was a late night, I was frustrated that he was even on my property. It was a lot.

Y/n was quiet. Taking it all in, but also willing to let me finish my story. "Continue, please" she whispered.

I nodded, "I was honestly selfish, I will admit to it. I told Lyon that night to drop you, to pretend he had no further interest, act like he had used you, anything, that I wanted you on my doorstep in a week and no less. He understood, he knew I had most rights not to want my little sister near him. We're enemies, so he was feeling about as much pain as you when he left you at my place, so yeah, when he said all of those things that crushed your spirits and just left, it was my fault." Gray sighed. Standing to fix the belt on his pants. Not wanting them to disappear much like his shirt. Which was somewhere in the house.

Authors POV

Y/n was quiet. Silence often being the worst type of communication. Gray knew this, he bit his lip. "Im honestly sorry, I swear, and look- the bastard even made his way back to you" Gray said half-heartedly.

She nodded "He did, no thanks to you, I love you Gray, I do, but that was fucked up and you know it. I thought we could have a future, me and Lyon but then he left. Dropped me off here. Why didn't I see it, why did I not realize the hurt in his eyes when he went? I went to you for comfort and yeah, you helped, I'm thankful for that, even if it all was your fault. I know you want to protect me, you're amazing in that sense. But Gray- I'm grown, let me date him..please?" Y/n begged. Her voice a slight bit shaky. She was mad and didn't want to show it. She had always had trouble coping with her feelings. Gray groaned. He couldn't upset her any further, he would hate himself if he did, but damn he also didn't want y/n with Lyon.

Gray ran a tightly strung hand through his hair once more. He had a habit of doing that. Y/n looked at him with a hellish amount of hope in her beautiful e/c eyes. He finally gave in, shaking his head as he did.