Boyfriend?

CHAPTER TWO        

My slumber was interrupted by a famliar tone causing my eyes to open quickly and take a couple of glaces around the room too scope out my surroundings. The sun was shining brightly through my sheer pink curtains indicating that it was about afternoon. I finally found the source of the tone as I glanced down at night stand, seeing the screen of my phone blink repeatedly. 

I picked it up too see a text from Brooks that read : 

Good morning Kass :) We should hang out sometime today, is 5 o' clock good for you? Message me back . xox 

This made my face light up. Geez, he knows how too get too me. I checked the time while sitting up on the ledge of my bed, still holding my phone. It's fucking 2:14, why didn't anyone wake me up? I thought too myself, wiping away my hair from my face.  

When I got up after 5 minutes of blank staring and trying too wake up, I decided too go downstairs too see is anyone was actually home. "Hello?" I yelled, running my way down the steps. I walk too the kitchen to see nobody in sight, so no ones here, and you don't even leave a note or anything?. I sigh softly, walking back up upstairs, making my way to my bathroom. I quickly stripped myself of my clothing and hoped into the shower, washing every inch of my body thoroughly.

After what felt like an eternity, I stepped out of the shower and slipped on my bath robe, making my way across the hall to my room. I wrapped a towel around my dripping wet hair and belly flopped onto my bed too see if I'd gotten any new texts from Brooks or anyone really.

None, Eh, what was I expecting. Whatever. I hopped up, unamused , and walked to my closet, looking for something flirty but casual to wear to go see Brooks. 

I picked out light faded ripped jeans, a long sleaved plain white-t, an oversized baby blue sweatshirt, and regular black and white converse. I concluded my masterpeice with a messy high bun, bringing out more of the features on my face.

I decided to add some light pink lip stick just for the hell of it. Now that I thought of it, he never really told me where to meet him. Am I suppost to go to his house, is he coming over to mine? 

My thoughts where interupped by a knocking on my door. I jumped, startled, then i ran down the steps to my front door and opened it, hoping to see Brooks's handsome face staring at me.

"Ooo, honey, you look good!" my mother exclaimed, looking me up amd down as she pushed her way through the door frame, my dad and younger sister following after.

"Where were you guys? and why'd you leave me here by myself?" I pouted, resting my left hand on my hip.

"Well, Grace and her friend Samantha wanted to go ice skating today so I said 'what the hell?!' so I took them ice skating! Haha, you looked so peaceful sleeping so I just left you to enjoy your sleep." my mother said, laughing along with her story.

"Oh, sounds like fun. Well, I'm meeting up with Brooks later at five so, I won't be home for dinner. " I replied, turning my back on them and walking up the stairs.

"Uh, I hope you know it's already 4:56 so you might wanna make a move on if you're gonna go meet up with him." my father yelled after me from around the corner.

Shit.

I ran up the steps and flung my door open, grabbing my phone. Then ran just as fast down the stairs and out the door, forgetting to say goodbye to my parents. 

In the mist of my reget, I could make out Brooks walking down the pavement to my house , so I stopped and looked down at my phone, acting natrual.

"HEY! KASSANDRA!" I heard him call, so looked up and waved at him as I saw him running my way.