Being Dylan O'Brien's Bodyguard. (BDBB)

Hello, fams!

This is will be book based on you protecting Dylan O'Brien being his genetic bodyguard with superior intelligence with some abilities you vaguely don't understand

This is will be book based on you protecting Dylan O'Brien being his genetic bodyguard with superior intelligence with some abilities you vaguely don't understand. You have secrets and piles of meaningful memories but you try not let it to affect you.

° ° °

Warning: This story contains language & changes of mature contact. (I don't blame you if that's what you're now reading this for. xD This is thee Dylan O'Brien for crying out louds)

This story is absolutely fictional so anything that part takes reality is coincidental. This comes from my imagination like any other book I write. I won't have to tell you to please not steal my work. If there's a story or something like this one on Wattpad somewhere, that is ALSO coincidental. I had no intention of knowing.

*This book is actually based off Dylan O'Brien. Is the character gonna really be like him?

I HAVE A SLIGHT CONFESSION TO MAKE. I don't know anything about Dylan O'Brien. That's right. A BIG NOTHING. Only from what I seen on his movies: American Assassin and Maze Runner: The Death Cure. HERE'S WHY:

See, I knew Dylan for a while now but I'd never paid any close attention to him. I knew about how he starred in Teen Wolf but I've never watched it. One day I was looking up Vince Flynn, the guy who wrote the Mitch Rapp series and it had said a movie was going to be made and said that Dylan O'Brien was gonna play Mitch and I was like, "Oof, really? 😒 Him?" SO THEN I browsed Dylan and was like, "Pfft. *rolls eyes* oh, please." Yada, yada.

Kay so please don't hate me, but I don't find him attractive when his hair is cut short. I just...no. ANYWAYㅡI'm going off topic here...

^ So no. However Dylan comes out...then...
But if you want to help me make Dylan come alive, don't be afraid to comment your information or you can PM me. x) It doesn't have to sound rudely critical either. 😭

*What's this trivia about?

Since this particular book is based off you literally, you will sort of help me write it. Questions would be asked at the end of every so chapter and based off some of the comments (if there's some) I think will work or fit will be placed and used it the book. So basically it'll be like your story in every so often chapters along with some of my plot. You like get tagged if your idea was choosen. ;)

° ° °

I have no idea how this story will come out based on comments, views and votes, but I really am hoping I can reach some goals here. Thank you for reading and coming across my book. 😭❤👌