Press Release

Jax was screaming internally, he couldn't believe it! He was getting hard! He groaned loudly, the man next to him was very naked and he was very turned on. Jax half wanted to turn around and kiss Val until he was as horney as he was. However, the other had a hangover, so he couldn't. He slowly slipped out of Val's arms, and rushed to the bathroom, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He whispered as he turned on the shower. He needed to fix his problem before Val woke back up.

Val shifted some and was now laying on his stomach. However, when the shower turned on, Val flinched slightly and half way opened his eyes, "It's too fucking early for a damn shower." He grumbled as he grabbed the blanket on the bed and pulled it over his head. This time though, he didn't go straight back to sleep, but laid in bed partially asleep.

Jax striped out of his boxers. He didn't hear Val's voice from the other room, since he was too quiet. He figured the other man was still passed out in his bed.

Jax stepped in the shower and groaned, "I feel like a damn teenager," He mumbled under his breath, "I haven't had to masturbate in ages. Fuck that shit." He grabbed his erection and started rubbing himself quickly. He just wanted to get it over with as quick as possible, in fear of waking Val. He shut his eyes and imagined that it was Val's hand touching him, that really got him going. He started to rock into his hand, letting out soft moans. He couldn't help himself. When he imagined Val was touching him it made him feel so good. He loved the thought of Val's naked body towering over him. He moaned out Val's name louder than before.

Val was harmlessly listening to the shower going, unaware of the other male's doings. He finally started to doze off when he suddenly heard his name. It came from Jax and it was a moan. The male was fully awake now as he rolled over and stared at the bathroom, "What the actual fuck is he doing in there?" He muttered under his breath.

Jax kept rubbing himself, completely unaware that his guest was now awake. He pumped his hand faster as he brought himself closer and closer to his orgasm.

"Fuck~ yes~ Val~" Val was the only thing running through Jax's mind. He thought of nothing else.

A devilish smirk formed on Val's lips, "Seems the little playboy does get attached." Val rolled over, so his back was to the bathroom. A very mean plan was forming in Val's head as he waited patiently for the other male to get back.

Jax rubbed himself faster, as he moaned Val's name loudly as he finally orgasmed. He took deep breaths as he slowly calmed himself down. Then, he actually washed himself so the shower would make sense.

Jax hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist and he walked back to the bedroom. He walked to his dressor to get some boxer shorts. He glanced at Val, glad that the other seemed to be asleep still.

Val slowly got out of bed and made his way over to Jax. Despite being so tall, his footsteps didn't even make a sound. He snaked his arms around the almost completely naked male, "Seemed like you were enjoying yourself in the shower, Jax." He whispered softly in the other's ear, "You could've just woke me up."

Even though it was the next day, Val had consumed so much alcohol the night before that it was still messing with his mind, causing him not to think straight or really think that much at all. Though, it was only a few hours ago when they both finally went to bed.

Jax gasped loudly when he felt Val's arms around him. He, then, blushed when he heard the words. "Y-You heard that?" he asked in a nervous whisper. He bit his lip and squirmed around a bit. "I.... Didn't want to wake you." He mumbled, "Cause of your hangover."

Jax blinked a few times, "Oh. My. Val! Wait, you said you didn't want to mess around with me!"

A low hum came from the back of his throat as he gently started to kiss down Jax's neck and shoulders. He paused for a second right as the base of his neck, "How sober do you think I am?" He questioned quietly, a faint British accent playing into his words.