Chapter 1

(A/N: You probably already know who is the killer doll. I made this chappy all by myself)

No one's POV

There were news in the Land of Dawn. The news were about the killer doll, named Angela. Angela was never a killer doll, but something corrupted her. She turned evil and has the mission to destroy the Land of Dawn, also killing all heroes at once. All heroes were aware of this killer doll, even the head of the Land of Dawn, Hylos. Hylos said to always beware of that robot and to protect young ones. Alpha, however, was different. He felt something that he couldn't explain (A/N: It's not love) he tried to shove it out of his mind but he couldn't. He just ignored it anyway. Since Saber and Alpha were Angela's older brothers, they planned to kill her. How to stop corruption? Of course, kill it. At the same time, Saber and Alpha felt sympathy for Angela but she was corrupted, what else could they do to stop her? The real Angela is gone. The corruption has risen. The killer doll has awaken. (A/N: Oh gord what happened to my English)

Alpha's POV

I woke up from bed just to see Saber smiling at me (A/N: Don't think about Yaoi in this part 😒)

"It's Breakfast time bro. I cooked you eggs and bacon, your favourite"

"Thanks bro" I said as I stand up, sat down and ate. Crap, I remembered there was a meeting today at the Swan castle. I ate my food fastly.

"Were you thinking about Angela last night? You looked worried back then" He sighed

"Yeah, I just feel sad we need to kill that b!tch in order to end this bullsh!t"

"Me too, but when the corrupted Angela's gone, everyone will be safe, right?

"True, but I refused to be a killing machine"

Those word made Saber speechless. I refused to become a killing machine. I don't want to hurt anyone, especially Angela. I stand up and went down, I heard there was a meeting of all heroes at the Swan Castle, so I hurried downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Asked Saber

"To the f*cking Swan Castle, why?"

"Ok take care"

"You could stay in the house, right?"

"Yeah, I'll just be here and wait for you"

"Bye" I waved and left

I went to the sand castle and saw many people there. I saw Nana,...crying...

"Hey Nana what's wrong?" I asked

"I-It's M-Miya, *sniff* she's....dead! *cries*" (A/N: Yeah, I Hate the f*cking sl*t A.K.A. Miya, that's why I made her dead in this story. Don't call me mean, I really hate her)

"Shhh, it's ok Nana. It's ok." I heard Harley, comforting her.

I guess I know who killed Miya, Angela. I waited for Hylos to come. For 10 minutes, he finally arrived.

"*ahem* Lend me your ears" Says Hylos

"I heard Miya was found dead at Nana's house."
"I wonder why Miya got killed"
"Did she kill herself?"
"What did she do!?"
"Is this about the Killer doll?"

Ugh. F*ck these loud whispers.

"HEY GUYS, COULD YOU JUST F*CKING LISTEN TO HYLOS FOR A MOMENT!?" I shouted

Then everyone stayed quite

"That's much better! THE MORE YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP, THE MORE HYLOS WILL BE PLEASED!" I shouted, again.

"Thank you for doing that Alpha. Now as I was saying, we need to be more aware, the killer doll had killed one of us already."

"Um excuse me, Mr. Hylos? If we don't do anything about it, the more percentage the killer doll will kill any of us" Eudora excused

"So what should we do?" Asked Fanny

"That's a good question Fanny, me and my team is planning how to kill this doll. She will be very difficult to handle so leave it to us. We are taking care of that doll, while you guys take care of yourselves."

"T-Then, I'll be home alone a-at my house!?" Nana shouted

"Shhh, Nana don't worry, you can stay at my house until everything is settled." I heard Lesley

"O-Ok I guess...."

After I listen to the announcement I went to my house and talked to Saber.

"So they got a plan to kill that doll?" Asked Saber

"Yes they do, I hope they'll be successful at the plan"

"That's just bullsh!t" I heard Saber, swearing.

"They can't handle that doll, I'm sure they won't survive" said saber

"Then how do you know?"

"I can sense it, only those who have a close relationship with the killer doll can manipulate her."

"I see..."

"We have to warn them bro, if they would attack her, they would be dead"

"Ok I'll text them right now"

I texted Hylos about the warning

"He ain't Replying Bro, what should we do?" I asked Saber

"That means they ain't listening, they will get killed if they don't listen"

Then I heard a notification on my phone.

'That's not true' I red the message
'I will kill that doll, and I swear'

"Pfft...Those b!tches" Saber snobbed

Well, since they are not listening we didn't do anything to them. We just waited to get a news if they killed her or not.

Ąňğęłă'$ POV

"Øņę đøwņ, 54 møřę ţø ğø"

"Ņęxţ Ţąŕğęť, Ł€$Ł€¥"

~~End Of Chapter 1~~

A/N: Sorry for making it short, I'm at the province(in Cebu lol) writing this to whole time. I TRIED PEOPLE, I TRIED TO MAKE THIS STORY LONG but I ran out of Ideas (T^T). I will update Chapter 2, since I'm basically online this summer but when in school days...

I'm not

Word count: 965 words

Gibutac_Hanaehs peaced out ✌✌✌