Chapter 4

(A/N: You guys have been waiting for this >=3. P.S.: LeyashNawd/spawnfous asked me what reaction Gusion would have if Lesley is dead. Well, Gusion is one of Hylos's group so he's dead! Did I confuse you? Sorry! >~<. I'm so embarrassed! [>_<]...BTW Diggie is innocent and never swears, always remember that)

Diggie's POV

I grew curiously why Alpha isn't coming back. I was about to go in the backyard until Harley warned me

"Hey Diggie! Where the f*ck are you going?"

"I'm going to check if Alpha is fine, also stop cursing"

"Pfft. I don't care b!tch"

"I don't care to you too." I snobbed

I went to the cafeteria near to the backyard door. I saw Alpha, breathing heavily.

"Hey Alpha, what's wrong?"

He noticed and looked up to me

"Oh, Um...." He said as he pointed the doorway to the backyard

I opened it and saw Saber, lying on the floor.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's ok" He said as he stand up

"It's didn't find Saber upstair-- oh..." Lolita said as she noticed Saber was outside, dead.

Alpha sighed.

"I-I'll close the door" Lolita hurriedly went down.

"Let's focuse on taking down that doll" Alpha said

"We could ask the Mages for help!" I shouted

"How could the Mages help us?" Lolita asked

"The Mages can teach us spells that may manipulate the killer doll!"

"True, let's go to the Mages..." Alpha answered

"Who will be with you?"

"Well, I can say Harley and Cyclops can be with me since, they are one of the strongest mages...Lolita, look after Nana and Diggie"

"Roger that!"

Alpha nodded. After that he told Harley and Cyclops about the 'trip'.

"Take care, guys!" I said as they went away

Alpha's POV

I went to the "House of the Mages". That's what they call it, but Mostly it's girls there.

"Hello Alpha, welcome to the House of the Mages, please come in" Alice said in a British accent. I nodded and went in.

I went in and saw many mages, I asked them who's the head of all mages and they said it's a girl named "Eudora".

Hmm.....What a Familiar name....

I went in her office and asked her name, just being sure that was the right person.

"Hello, What's your name?" I asked her