Chapter One

A month later

Royal

" Im so tired ", i yawned out. I sat up and stretched. I got up and went into the bathroom. After i used the bathroom, i started showering and brushing my teeth.

Soon after i got dressed then walked downstairs. Dad was standing in the kitchen getting a water out of the refrigerator. I walked up to him and gave him a big hug. " Hey dad ", i said. He kissed me on my forehead. " Hey princess, you're ready for school ? ", he asked me. I nodded my head.

" Yeah but i really don't want to ", i whined. He chuckled. " Well, do you want to walk across that stage on time with your class ", he asked. " Yeah ", i said. " Then you need to go to school ", dad told me. I went to hook Reeses leech on his collar then i took him out.

After he used the bathroom i let him sniff the flowers like he always does. Then i brought him back into the house. I unhooked his leech then he walked off. I walked back into the kitchen. " Hey Tanya ", i said. She looked up from filling Reeses bowls with a smile.

" Hey baby, its only gonna take me a second ill be ready ", she said after she put the dog food back in its spot. Tanya's been taking me to school about a month ago. I walked to her and gave her a tight hug. " I can't believe yall are engaged ", i said with a smile. She started looking at her ring.

" I cant believe it either Ro. Im so happy ", she said then her and dad kissed. " Ok gross ", i said. Dad sucked his teeth. " Go get your bookbag so she can drive you to school ", he said. I got up and grabbed my bag.

I waited for Tanya after i said my goodbyes to dad. We walked outside and to the car. We got inside then we drove off.

" So why did they move the competition again ", Tanya asked me. " They said because they need more time to set up everything but i don't know ", i told her. They rescheduled the fashion competition for May and its the ending of January. Im not gonna lie i was pretty upset at first but i got over it real fast.

She nodded her head. " Well that makes sense but why that long though? Oh well ", Tanya said. " Oh, Ryan is supposed to go to the store for me tomorrow so he can buy all of the stuff for dinner and i was wondering if you could tag a long with him ", she continued. Her and Dad invited people over so they can go over the moving situation. Since they're married, they want to buy a bigger house so all of us can live in it. " Yeah sure ill go ", i told her. " Ok thank you, now im going to give you the list when you come home from school ", Tanya said.

I nodded my head. We pulled up infront of the school. " Ok thanks for taking me ", i told her. " What i tell you huh ? You're my daughter too and ill do anything for you. Have a good day ok, I love you ", Tanya said. I smiled. " Ok, I love you too ", i responded. I got out. She waited until i walked inside the school building then she pulled off.

I actually do love Tanya. To the point where she's like a second mom to me. She treats me like im her daughter and im grateful for that. We all have gotten really close these pass months and i finally feel like i have a family. I was scared to say "I love you" to Tanya because i thought that eventually she was going to leave and never look back. But she didnt and i love her even more now.

Anyways i walked to my locker and started looking for my government textbook for first period. " Hey baby ", Tyler said as he walked up. " Hey ", i said then I gave him a kiss. I shut my locker then we walked off. " Have you talked to Sadie lately ", he asked as he took the book and my backpack so i wouldn't have to carry them.

" Last time i talked to her was last week. Only because she said she needed some time alone ", i told him. Tyler nodded understanding. Sadie hasn't came to school this whole month and ive been worried about her. But even more now.

We walked into Mr.Jones's room and sat down beside each other. " Im worried about Sienna too. Its like im helpless when it comes to my friends ", i said to Tyler. " Look, we'll stop by their house today and talk to them ok ? Just try to stay calm and think positive ", he said. I smiled because he always know the right thing to say. " I love you ", i told him. Then he leaned over and kissed me. " I love you too ", Tyler said.

" Alright class lets take our seats so we can begin ", Mr.Jones said as he walked in. He glanced over at Sienna and Sadie's seat then shook his head. He went to take attendance at his desk. That's when Brandon walked in.

" Your late Coleman ", Jones said. Brandon would normally say something back but this time he didn't. He just dragged himself to his desk and sat down. Then he sunk down in his seat. Tyler and i looked over. Brandon was trying to avoid our gaze. " Look i dont wanna get into this right now so i appreciate it if yall didnt ask questions ", he said as he kept looking straight ahead.

Me and Tyler looked at each other then turned around facing the front. We're definitely gonna talk to them after school.

--------------

I was sitting in 7th period waiting for school to end. I texted Sienna first and told her that i wanted to see her today. She said that it was ok so that's where we're going.

This is a resource class so im basically chilling while looking on my phone. " Alright class you have three minutes left of class ", Mr.Dave told us. Everybody started packing their stuff and stood by the door. The bell rang signaling that it was time to go. Once i got to the parking lot, i saw Tyler and some of his other friends standing by his car.

When he saw me he dapped them up and they walked off. He grabbed my bookbag then opened the door for me to get in. He sat my stuff in the back then got in. He started the car then we drove off heading to Sienna's.

Once we got there we got out then walked up to her door. I knocked on it. " Im coming ", i heard Sienna yell out. She opened the door then sucked her teeth when she saw us. " Why yall knocking yall could've just walked in ", she said as she gave us a hug. We walked in then she shut the door. " Where's Brandon ", Tyler asked. " He didn't come yet ", she said. Then we nodded our heads.

We took a seat on the sofa. " How you've been ", I asked her. " Ive been good honestly ", she said trying to convince us. " Sienna.. Whats really going on with you ", i asked. She took a deep breath.

She scoot over and grabbed my hand. Then she sat it on her stomach. I quickly covered my mouth. " Oh my gosh SiSi! Are you.. ", i said. She nodded her head. I hugged her tightly. " Why didn't you tell me, how far along are you ", i said. She shrugged her shoulders. " Im almost a month along and I wanted to tell you the same time i told Sadie but you were in North Carolina at the time ", Sienna said.

" Speaking of Sadie. Did yall talk to her yet ", she asked us. " Nah, after this we was gonna go see her ", Tyler said. Sienna nodded her head then stood up. " come on ", she said while grabbing her purse. " Hold on where you going ", Tyler asked her.

" To see Sadie. What it look like ", Sienna said. We stood up and followed her out the door. We got inside Tyler's car. Then we started heading to Sadie's house.

****************