Chapter 13

My good sis RICOOO 😍 she's coming to Richmond on her tour next month and i cant wait.

*this isn't my recording lol

*

Tyler

" Swish "

" Man you be cheating "

" I told you you can't beat me in ball bro "

Xavier sucked his teeth then waved me off.

" Lets play another game "

I stood quiet for a second. Then i shrugged my shoulders.

" Aight "

We got back in the center of the court. I passed the ball to him then he passed it back.

I started dribbling the ball heading for the net. He tried to take the ball from me. Until i crossed him up. I ran up while i dribbled the ball displaying a perfect lay up.

I dropped down and hit my chest playfully.

" Woooo "

I looked down to see Xavier on the ground.

" Come on you aint had to do me like that ",  he said as i helped him get up.

" Damn my bad "

" Whatever bro. I need some  energy, my black ass abouta pass out "

Xavier went to the cooler he brought with him. He pulled out a Gatorade and started drinking it. I went over and did the same thing.

" So what you thinking? You wanna have this as a career or what ", he asked me referring to basketball.

" Hell yeah. But you really think i can make it in the nba ", i asked him.

He took a sip from his drink. Then he looked down at the ground.

" Nah im just playing with you bro ", he said then he started laughing. I sucked my teeth.

" Hell yeah you making it Ty. You like MJ "

Then we looked at each other before laughing.

" Ok maybe not MJ but you a beast boy "

" Thank cus ", i responded to him. My phone begin to ring so i answered,

" Hello "

" hey im trying to find where you're at but i can't "

" You here now ? ", i asked Royal on the other line.

" Yes, im getting agitated bae ", she whined.

" well did you walk down the trail first Ro "

I heard her suck her teeth.

" Ohhh ok im walking down it now. This park on drugs forreal "

I shook my head. Me and Zay heard branches cracking which made us look up. A smile appeared on my face when i saw Royal walking down the ending of the trail.

She looked up then at me with a smile.

" Baby ", she yelled out. She ended the call. Then she ran the rest of the way until she reached me.

I picked her up then she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed then i put her down.

" I swear yall dramatic ", Xavier said then he started dribbling the ball. Royal looked at him then back at me.

" So what were yall doing ", she asked me.

" We-"

" We were playing ball until you called his ass interrupting our game "