Prologue

Sometimes we just want someone who can hold us in their embrace in silence.

______________________________________

Ragini Thakur, a 22 years old girl, has everything in her life, loving parents, a protective brother, a naughty sister. Overall a happy family. Still sometimes she wants to just sit alone without talking to anyone losing herself in her books, far away from the reality of world. Yupp she is a bookworm, a know-it-all girl, That's why she doesn't has many friends. After all who wants to stay in the company of a geek girl in their cool college life.

Sanskaar Maheshwari, a 23 years old fun loving guy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sanskaar Maheshwari, a 23 years old fun loving guy. Every word come out of his mouth is a joke or something about the fun in his life. He never cared about what future holds for him. He enjoys his present without taking his future seriously. A brain eater but a mind blowing mathematician. Transferring from some college to this new one, because of his father's demand. He doesn't know what his father wants but who cares as long as he has the fun in his life.

"O my Gosh

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"O my Gosh..!! Did you see him? He is so hot!! "

Ragini ignored the gossips around her and concentrated in her books. Their mid-terms coming and being a topper she has to maintain her position.

" OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! He smiled at me"

Ragini shut her eyes frustrated at the shriek of the girl. Don't they have exams? She grabbed her books and headed outside from the corner of the canteen. She was about to go out when she bumped into someone. She looked up and gave a grunted groan.

"My, my. Is Ms. Know-it-all is leaving already? We haven't chat till now baby. " said the boy with a twitch on his lips and she scoffed.

" Leave my way, Karan" Ragini pushed him and tried to go but he held her arms.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.