CH - 01

arviabhigya  it's for you. ❤️

Let's start the update.😊 _______________________________________________________

" So Mihi, What's so good in this college? " asked he encircling his arm around her neck.

She looked at him sideways. " You transferred here, without knowing about the college? "

" My dad made me do that. Otherwise, he gonna make my life hell" said he dramatically.

" Why? " she asked confused.

He shrugged his shoulders in nonchalance. " I don't know and I don't really care. I am here to have fun, nothing else."

He winked at her and she laughed. " I think we are going to be very good friends then "

" Is that so? " he cocked his head and she smirked. " Yupp..!! "

" O...Kayyyy...!! So, would be good friend...I can ask you something! " he said wiggling his eyebrows.

" I like the sound of that. So, yaa..you can ask me anything buddy. " she said chuckling.

" So, what's the matter with Ms. Know-It-All ? " he tried to act nonchalance but the curiosity in his eyes can be seen easily.

" She is a bookworm, that's the matter. " she replied tried to avoid explaining more.

He looked at her in confusion. " Her book was dripping wet. I don't think any book lover would do that with their books! "

" You noticed..! " she looked at him surprised and he nodded.

"Karan did that..!! " she said annoyed. "He always bullies her" There was a hint of anger in her tone.

" Why? " asked he confused.

" He proposed her on last valentine and she rejected his offer. He took it on his ego and from the time, he is behind her. "

" From now on, he gonna watch his back. Because, I'll be behind her" said he smirking.

She looked at him surprised. " And why so? "

" O Come On...!!! It's going to be so much fun to bully a bully. " he said devilishly.

She laughed. " Not a bad idea. But a risky one. " she pointed out. " He is the most popular guy in this college. "

" I don't like easy things, Baby..!! " he said smirking.

" Ewww.. cringy. I prefer, buddy over baby. " she said making faces.

" Damn..!! You just rejected me.. !! I thought, you were falling for me. " He said feigning heartbreak.

She chuckled. " I like you like a guy, but you are not my type of guy. "

" I am feeling insulted, dude. " He said dramatically and she laughed.

" Come, let me give you a tour of your new college. " she said chuckling and he too laughed and joined her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragini was feeling so irritated right now. It's been an hour and the pages of her book still wet.

" I am gonna kill that bloody Karan..!!" she shouted frustrated.

" Woohaaaa...!! You are remembering me...!" came a voice from behind and she shut her eyes annoyed.