apps and programs

━  editing apps and programs 

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

there are many editing apps and programs you can used from your mobile to laptop and use from and here are some information about them.

for mobile

Pixlr (free app) - i used this app when i started making edit, some may say it's hard to use the tools on Pixlr but it was okay for me as it was the editing app i used most when making mobile edits in 2016. i like the option of effects they give you but it's sad there isn't a layer option.

Picsart (free app) - for me i found the app a bit difficult while there are some used it easy. though i like that fact it has a layer option and the choice to add font to write unlike pixlr.

Background Erasers (free app) - any background eraser app is fine and is mostly used when you find an image and you like to cute something around it. for example you have a image of someone and there is a background because it's not a png/render with a transparent background so you use the app to erase that background.

PhotoLayers (free app) - another editing app you can used there isn't much you can do like pixlr or picsart but it's an okay app i like to put here.

Photoshop Express (free app) - first it's not photoshop itself but really it's more like an app you choose filter and effect for your edit. i do like the filter here when i used this to help me make mobile edit in the past.

other mobile apps (all free apps) - ibisPaint, VSCO, Ps Touch, Superimpose

for desktop/laptop

Photoshop (paid program) - holy grail of the editing world. yes, you may need to pay for it unless you find a crack version of it. it might be hard to use at first but it's definitely worth it since all the tools there really help you.

Pixlr Editor Online (free web program) - to not confuse with anyone the mobile version of pixlr is different to the one on the website. it's a good place to make edit on your desktop/laptop which i used before if you don't have photoshop. also don't confuse with pixlr editor and pixlr express. pixlr editor is more like photoshop but with very less tool while pixlr express focus on effects and filters you see on the mobile version of pixlr.

Gimp (free program) - another good alternative way if you don't want to pay for photoshop. i haven't used it before but i from what i see and know it's pretty good. i think gimp is in-between photoshop being first and pixlr editor third of best app to use on desktop/laptop

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

having the best editing app/program doesn't mean you will make the best edits as making great use of knowing and getting used to the tools and effects can really help you a lot.