Chapter 9

Hey guys, this is an early update mostly because I couldn't wait any longer to get the chapter out, please enjoy :)

The next chapter will be on this Thursday like usual

((Unedited, as usual))

• CHADS POV •

One week after that incident... I caught layton sleeping in my bed with me. Yeah that was quite the morning. He spent it apologizing. I wasn't mad at him or anything just had my fun having him think I was mad. Needless to say I enjoyed that morning very much, along with free Starbucks.

And this Friday is Layton's birthday. I'm thinking of throwing him a small party with Chris and mike. Sad think is though mike isn't in any of my classes so I can only see him at lunch but with layton sitting right next to me so I can't really talk about it. And because of that I resorted to texting him and Chris last night. Of course there are gonna be more that us four, Chris is bringing her friend Samantha and mike is bringing his friend Danny. Both I've meet, and they're both extremely nice to me, surprisingly, so I was happy they're coming also. Samantha Burns, Sam as she makes me call her (what's up with girls and not liking their full names?) is a year younger than me but is super close with Chris and they share a similar funny attitude. The only difference with sam's personality is she hates to swear. But what I liked most about Sam was her bright red hair, it's awesome. She reminds me of Ariel but with green eyes.

Danny Samuels on the other hand, he doesn't care if I call him dan, is quiet and not so loud and excited all the time. He doesn't shut people out or stuff like that he's just... Quiet, doesn't talk very loud and not as hyper as Chris. He is just taller than me (obviously) and has short blonde hair, sorter than mikes and it's spiked in the front. He also wears glasses and I must say he's very attractive, unlike me that looks dumb in glasses...

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to be greeted with mikes smiling face "hey dude, how was your weekend?" Stressful as all hell. First I've still got Chris threatening me to tell layton about my feelings for him. And then not to mention I've been neglecting to do my art assignment so I had to work all weekend to finish it, locking layton out of my room for that time.

I smiled at him as he sat across from me at our lunch table. "It was ok, mostly did homework though." I'm actually pretty surprised. I now have five friends and two of which I'm willing to call my best friends. I don't know what happened and when but I'm glad it did because hanging out with all these people just made me so happy. Of course I would still get the occasional shove into the locker or be called a 'fag' but that wasn't too hard to handle. What did get to me was Kyle's constant harassment, either it was name calling, shoving or tripping, or it was the occasional cornering where he'd punch me In the gut. Those things I couldn't handle very well.

"That's boring man, why didn't you call me and we all could have gotten together and done something." Mike grinned as he asked that layton snorted.

"Actually you weren't getting Chad out of his room, he even locked me out." All my friends knew I was living with layton and Chris was happy about it, she knew about my parents but she mostly wanted me closer to layton.

I rolled my eyes and slapped Layton's arm while he, mike, and Chris started to laugh. "You know I had to get that done and you wouldn't leave me alone so I had to lock you out." Chris started to laugh harder and I looked at her to see if she was ok. One hand was over she stomach while the other lifted in the air and she nodded taking a deep breath as to say she's ok. What's so funny? We continued our little lunch while talking about various things till the bell rung telling us to get to class. We went our separate ways, Chris following next to me.