Pools and Dresses

Catrinas POV
I wake up by someone kissing my face.I open my eyes and see it's Vincent."Hey"I tell him clearly my tired voice coming up."We have to wake up and get ready come on"He says while trying to make me stand up and get out of bed."I don't want to"I tell him.All of a sudden he picks me up."Ok...ok put me down"I say in between laughter.He pecks me on the lips and says"Nope you need a swim".
That makes my eyes go wide."Nope..I don't want to"I say holding on to him tighter."Are you ready?"He says with a smirk."Nope"I say.He tries to throw me but my hold is to tight so we end up in the pool.I go up and see him wiping his eyes."Ha ha..Pay back is a bitch"I say while laughing."You are something else Catrina"He says while smirking.He comes closer and wraps his arms around my waist.He pulls me into a passionate kiss.After a 5 minute make out session it was interrupted by someone clearing there throat.We turn around and see Vannesa with a smirk on her face."I'm pretty sure you're brother would kill you if he saw this but don't worry what he dosent know dosent hurt him"she says while winking"And my question is why are you two at the pool soaking wet and not getting ready"she says while giving us towels."Someone had the idea of throwing me at the pool"I tell her while looking at Vincent."Yeah been there done that and word of advise never throw her in the pool because she will get you back"she says."It's to late for that"he says while chuckling."Well I will be waiting in the living room while both of you get ready..oh and you don't have time for making baby's so please don't"she says.I laugh and go to our room to take a shower.When I'm done taking a shower I get ready put a little bit of makeup and blow dry my hair and curl it.I get dress and grab my bag then I look at myself in the mirror and damn I look good.

I get dress and grab my bag then I look at myself in the mirror and damn I look good

"Babe I'm leaving"I tell Vincent."Ok..be careful and I love you"He says."I love you to"I tell him and giving him a kiss.I go to the living room and see Vannesa."Hey are you ready to go"I tell her."Damnnn...were are you going and yes I'm ready"I smile at her."Let's go"I tell her.I get the keys out and get in the car."Where did you get this car"she says."Vincent gave it to me"I tell her."You're a lucky bitch"she says."So we are meeting up with Christina and my mom at my mom's boutique"I tell her."But who else is gonna be you're bridesmaid"she says."You are gonna be my maid of honor and In gonna have three bridesmaids"I tell her."Who"she says."Uhmm...Im thinking Ashley,Violet,and Stacey"I tell her."Good choice"she says."They are gonna be meeting us there too"I tell her.We stop at a cafe and get coffee.We finnaly arrive at the boutique I tell the guards to wait outside.We go inside and I see my mom I greet Christina and my mom.I go hug Ashley,Violet and Stacey."So honey how go you want you're bridesmaid dresses"my mom asks me."Uhmm...I want them all different I don't want them all similar looking and I want them like a golden and blush color"I tell her.She nods and takes the girls to measure them."Ok well I will have the dresses on Friday and they are gonna be amazing"she says smiling."Thank you mom"I tell her while giving her a kiss on the cheek."Mija you know I would do anything for you anything to make you and you're brother happy"she says.I smile and give her a side hug."Do you need help with anything on the boutique"I ask her."No it's ok mija and guess what"she says."What?I ask her."The queen gave me a big boutique and said she would open boutiques and spread my designs and name around the kingdom"she says."Really I'm so happy you're happy mama"I tell her while giving her a hug and smile."Everyone is gonna want clothes and dresses by Maria De Leon"she says.I give her a big smile"I'm so happy that you have what you always dreamed of"I tell her."Well girls would you all want to go out to lunch"Christina says.We all nod and go to our cars and head for lunch.