Chapter two (The meeting part 2)

Once I woke up in the middle of the night I saw a black figure in the shadows I sat up in my bed and looked at my clock by my bed it read 12:30 am I then looked back at the figure and it was closer to my bed then it was before so I sat up all the way and put my back against the wall and kept my eyes on the figure as I started to grab my knife from under my pillow as I pulled out my knife the figure jumped at me and pinned me down on my bed. I saw the figure's face the figure looked like a guy in his teens he had a carved smile and he was really pale, his blue eyes where like the ocean I blushed when he talked "Take a picture it'll last longer doll" he said I could tell he was smirking by the way his voice talked. "My name isn't  doll wannabe joker" I said with a smile on my face. he looked a little pissed 'Shit, screw me and my smart ass remarks' He leaned down next to my ear  "I know your name Y/N " he whispered to me that sent chills down my spin and I liked it, I don't know who he is but so far he is interesting...

To be continued

Hello my readers Yui~Chan here I'm making this in class so it's short I'm sorry but I promise whenever I'm not busy I will update more and I'll make my stories longer