Chapter 9

Y/N pov

I sighed to myself as I was doing my homework because I was apparently failing my college classes "Gah why do I even have to go to college why can't I kill with everyone else?!" I yelled to myself but then I felt arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder I knew who it was because of the smell of blood "Hey Wannabe Joker" I said while turning around and hugging him back "hey Doll" He smirked if that was even possible "need help with homework?" "Nope! I'm dropping out" (Everyone who is reading this don't actually drop out of school because it's to hard just keep your head up and try your best once you get to your goal you'll be really proud of yourself, but if you give up you'll never accomplish your dreams or goals even if you do go back to college when you're older but still it's better to get it done and over with then to drop out... Sorry for the long ass A/N in the middle of the story, enjoy the story) right after I said that he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder I started hitting his back, he just chuckled and went to our room, throwing me on to our bed and getting on top of me "I will not let you drop out" He said with a serious face and tone, 'holy shit wannabe Joker is actually being serious for once?' I asked myself in my head "why not?" "because I said so" I sighed 'there is the jackass I know and love' "lame ass excuse" right after I said that he started tickling me "hahahaha! B-babe! I-I take it back! Hahaha!" I couldn't breathe because of how hard I was laughing "say you're sorry and that you love me" "I-I love you and hahahaha I-I'm Sorry!" I yelled while laughing. I started to stop laughing after he stopped tickling me I jumped on top of him and tried to find out where he was ticklish "what are you doing?" he asked "trying to tickle you" I said while still trying "I'm not ticklish at least not anymore I'm not" he said while grabbing my waist and kissed me softly I kissed back right away.   

Hey everyone I'm sorry for not updating buuut the only reason why I'm not is because I'm on my school's wrestling team also I'm just trying to keep my grades up, I also haven't updated on my YouTube channel because I'm a random YouTuber who has 51 subs and I've ran out of ideas on what to post about on it, I also have an Instagram but I'm actually keeping up with that so if I don't post on this book for awhile don't hate me please also sorry for horrible grammar I'm in my first period/class right now so please vote, comment and share I guess? lol Bye! Yui-Chan out!

Words: 498 

-Yui