•1•

A/N
Hello! I'm back again with this new story bc I didn't know how to continue "That Boy" so yeee I hope you'll like this one and BAI!

Hello! I'm Park Y/N and I live with my best friends Sana & Joy.
Today is our first day of hel- *cough* I mean school and this freakin boy named Jihoon hates me for some reason.

~flashback~

Joy's parents bought a house for the three of us to live in. We moved to a new school and today is our first day.

I was peacefully sleeping when my annoying alarm clock woke me up. I turned it off and stayed on my bed for some seconds. Til' Sana barged in my room shouting "WAKE UP SL-"

"IM AWAKE!" I shouted cutting her off. "Geez, chill... well get up Joy's making pancakes" she said.

"PANCAKES?!" I said getting up immediately and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

~time skip to the kitchen~

I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen. Then I saw the love of my life "WOOOOO PANCAKESSSS!"

I started stuffing the pancakes in my mouth and Joy & Sana just laughed at me.

~time skip to school~

Me, Sana & Joy had different schedules so We said our goodbyes and headed inside the school ( we have different buildings ). I entered the school and everyone gave me stares. Suddenly a girl came up to me.

'dont be nervous y/n chill' i said to myself in my mind

"Hi! Are you new here?You seem to be lost. I'm Jeon Somi!"

"Uh... hello. Yes, I am new here and I'm Park y/n. Can you please guide me to the teacher's room?" I said

" Sure! Who's your teacher? " she asks

" uhmm. Mrs. Ann. " I said while looking for my teachers name on my schedule.

"GREAT! We have the same classes together! Okay let's go!" She said cheerfully while I'm giggling at her.

Without warning she grabbed my hand which startled me a bit by the sudden skinship. We walked side by side on our way to the teacher's room.

"We have arrived" somi whispered

"I can see that" I whispered back

"Thanks for helping me Somi! I owe you something." I said thanking her

" Oh no no you don't have to. It's okay 😊" she replied

" okay then 🙂" i said

" I guess I should head to our classroom now see you there! Bye!" She said waving and I waved back

"A-annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Ann" I said being a nervous wreck

I bowed and smiled at her awkwardly.

"Ah~ you must be the new student Y/N right?" She warmly smiled at you which got you relieved and you nodded at her.

" follow me and I'll lead you to our classroom" she stood up and gestured me to follow her