Chapter 3: Home is where the fangirl is

Julianne's POV

After an hour of driving through traffic we pull into the garage of a brown ranch with a small yard.

"Welcome to your new home!" Link says as we get out of the car. I walk in to kitchen and to the left is the family room and down a hall is four doors.

"Um first things first can I ask where the bathroom is? I hate using the airport bathrooms." I say because I just need to take a minute and compose myself.

I lock the door behind me and pull out my phone. I don't text one of my fangirl friends but my dad.

JULIANNE: dad, Lily's Link Neal's daughter. don't say anything about gmm or rhett and link. I don't want them know I'm a mythical beast. thanks love you.

Next I change my screen saver because it was them but you know. I flush and turn on the sink to make it seem like I went and come out. They were all sitting down at the kitchen table and then link takes all my bags and shows me to my new room. It's purple like mine and has a book shelf with all the Harry Potter books. Even though I'm such a nerd I've never read them, well I got six months.

I return to the kitchen and I sit down next to Lincoln.

"So what do you do outside of school back home?" Link asks me.

"I've been dancing ever sense I was three and I run on the cross country team." As soon as I say it I remember back to an episode of gmm when Link said he hated dancing and he would never put Lily in it.

"What style of dance did you do?" Christy asked

"Um mainly classical ballet and charter and jazz."

We keep on talking and I realize that I can't talk about, watch, sing, fangirl about Rhett and link for half a year. How will I manage?

Will I ever tell them? I mean they'll have to be honest with me before I'm honest with them. Well tomorrow calls for a new day, maybe I'll meet my other hero!

I wake up late the next morning when Link knocks at my door saying it's time to get up, I look at my phone and it says 11:45. I spring out of bed and tell him I'll be down in a minute. I get dressed into a skirt and a shirt, brush out my hair and put my contacts in. I walk down stairs and I practiacly get shoved into the car.

"Um, where are we going?" I ask

"We go over to our friends house ever Sunday afternoon for lunch or they come to our house." Lincoln says.

"And who are these friends?"

"Mr. & Mrs. McLaughlin, Locke who's 10 and Shepard who's 6. (Wait is he?) Our dad's have been best friends since they were in first grade!"

"Wow I couldn't imagine sticking together for that long."

After ten minutes if driving we pull up to Rhett's house I introduce myself to everyone but one person sticks out. Locke wouldn't stop staring at me! And before I realize it I couldn't stop staring at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter, it was kinda hard for me to write because I could not just sit down and pull out a chapter I was so busy. But you don't want to hear about that! I'm thinking of posting a chapter a week, maybe like on Thursday? I don't know!

Omg while I was writing this the app went spastic and it said that there was no third part so I closed the app and tried again and I thought my whole story got deleted I was soooo scared!

Anyways I just got 50 reads and I know it's not much but I want to thank you guys!

Be sure to let me know why you're thinking in the comments and be an angel and vote! I love you all so much and don't forget to stay mythical!

~j