Chapter 17: Depature

POV: Julianne
Five months, five amazing months. I can't believe there already over. My bags are packed, and before I know it I'm saying goodbye to the Neals. Im crying, it was a great experience and I never wanted it to end. But as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. I give everyone a hug and then link hands me a small package and says to open it on the plane. I say I will and then rush into the airport because it's drizzling.
After going through security, I find my terminal and wait for my plane to board.
I have so many feelings I couldn't help but cry a little. luckily the people who were supposed to sit next to me never came.
Once I'm in the air I grab the package link gave to me. It was wrapped in light blue and white wrapping paper with a blue ribbon that held it all together. There's a tag on it and it reads "To Jules, From Locke."
I carefully unwrapped it, slowly I ripped away and saw a white box, I opened it and inside laid a sliver necklace chain with a key on the end. i was already crying and this just made it worse. Leaving LA was tough. But it will be great to see my family. I put on the necklace and then slowly fell asleep to the sound of the air all around me.
I woke up to the plan jerking as it landed in Chicago. I was home. I ran off the plane to find my mom and dad. once I did we just hugged for ten minutes, after that we went on are way home and I told them about my experience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But as the saying goes all good things must come to an end
~j