Chapter 6

Brandon Point of view

  Although I was excited to go on   date with Miracle, I was contemplating about me picking her up  or not for our date because what she pulled a couple of hours ago was uncalled for.

             TEXT MODE

TrueLandEater:): Hey you ready

Miracle: Yes

TrueLandEater: Ok give me your address so I can come pick you up. 

Miracle: Ok 601 Nw 42nd ave

TrueLandEater:): Ok got it. Dang bae your right down the street from me  I'll be there in ten minutes

Miracle:Ok

                10 minutes later

TrueLandEater: Bae I'm outside

Miracle: Ok

                TEXT MODE OVER

          There she goes. Medium hight light skinned, fat ass beautiful Miracle. She wore a tight short  leopard dress that showed all of her curves, down to her C cup breast and her flat stomach with her wide hips and phat not fat phat ass.

      Damn I'm hard just thinking about her fine ass. Shit and she had matching heels. She is baddddddd.

     "Hey". she said as she  slid her way into my car. "Sup baby girl". I said giving her my my famous eye of seduction. "Nun much. Couldn't wait till I see you once again". She said blushing and babbling  her eyes  lashes.

       "I couldn't wait to see you again too Bae. So where you want to go". I asked.

     "Well actually I kind of  put on a little show just for you" She said winked and got out of the car and twisting her self back into her house

       Of course I followed that ass. who wouldn't.

      She took me into this room that looks like a club. I mean literally like a club. I mean it had a bar, the lights, the dancing cages, and the one and only stripper poles.

      I got chills down my keg just thinking about her on that pole. I look to the right of this tiny club and I notice there's a ...back room....

       Oh shit I about to get me some pussy tonight.

       "Bae sit down, let me show you what I'm working with". Miracle said in a nice sexy voice.

         I sit down in the chair in the center of her bed room. I notice she got a pole in her room too. Shit this girl is a freak.

     "Here have a drink". She said. She gave me vodka and orange juice.

        As I take the first sip I start to feel drunk so I sit back in the chair a relax.

          "You good". She asked. I shook my head in satisfaction. "Great, now time for me to get on this pole." She said. She  striped and was left with her matching leopards bra and panties and those heels.

     She started to dance to a very old song Pretty Ricky grind on me.  As  she bump and grind on the ground I couldn't help but get aroused. She looked so damn sexy.

      "Bae, you like what you see"? She asked seductively. "Yes I'm loving what I see". I said biting my bottom lip. "Good".

        She  twisted her way to where I was sitting and sat on my dick front word so that I can see her eyes. She looked into my eyes and then put her breast and warmness on me.

       She kissed my neck which mad me feel chills all they down to my feet and then whispered in my ears "I want you daddy, I need you".

          I grabbed her by her waist and made my way down to her ass  and rubbed and squeezed her ass cheeks. I even smack it and made her scream at the top of her lungs.

        She got up and unbundled my pants and took my pants off and I was left with only my boxers.

       She put her coochie on my dick and she started to grind on it. I could feel her wetness through her panties on my head.

         I couldn't help it but to let out a smooth "Ummmmm"

          "I just wanted to tease you daddy". Umnmmm I'm wet for you daddy". She said.

         "You want this fat cocky bae". I whispered in her ear.

         "Ooooommmm yes daddy I do"  She got up and eased my boxers off. Her eyes widen and her mouth drop then she looked deep into my eyes."Shit".She said.

         "Yea daddy doesn't play no game when he says he's blessed baby girl". I said.

         "Oooo yea daddy I see, but mama doesn't  play when she dose this........."

        She got down on her knees  and I stood up fast causing the chair to fall behind me I forced billy into baby girl mouth.

           "Aaaaaaaa shit baby". I moaned. She licked and sucked and played with my head.

       "Aaaaaa ummmmm aaaaaa. Suck this dick. Suck billy up. Suck him right. Aaaaa shit ....... FUCK!!!!!!!

          For some reason she laughed."What you laughing at" I said. " You and your moans." she said. "And What are your moans Aaa shit..... Better " I asked.

       "Ummmm...... pop...... Maybe...."She said while she still sucked billy. "Well see about that.

            "Come here!!!"

 What Y'all Think Is Going To Happen Next

I know Yall Already Know lol

Are They Freaks Or What

Like

Comment

Don't Be Ghost