Chapter 32

Dr. Marshalls point of View Two years later

 "Doctor I don't think  she will be waking up anytime soon. Its been to long since she's been in this coma. We need to call her family and loves ones and give them the bad news. You need to call it Doctor." My intern said.

"Your right. If she hasn't waken up now she will never wake up. This is a..... Sad moment here aye" I said."But I will give her a hour to make sure she doesn't  walk towards the light....Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!" I laughed. I've looked around and everyone had a stern look on their face like the hell wrong with her. 

" Very well then let's help  our next patient. Shall we." I walked out with my head down. I felt so ashamed. I can't believe I said that.

1hour later

    My heart started to pound. 60 seconds before I have to pull the plug on Miracle. When it comes down to letting a precious life slip away, this is when I hate my job.

"Doctor, I've look through all her files and there's no one to claim her. No Mother, no Father, no one. We can't tell no one about there lost."A intern said.

"What do you mean she doesn't have anyone to claim her"?! I yelled.

"There's no one mam I checked twice. There is no one to......"

"Well what about those folks that brought her in two years ago. I said cutting her off.

"There's no number to call them". She said.

"Crap. This is messed up." I said.

"Well its time." I was heart broken.

We all walked to Miracles room."OK I'm about to turn off the oxygen." I said pulling the plug from the wall. "Now the fusion.".

"Beeep Beeep Beeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

"Call it Dr. Marshall." Someone said.

"Uffff"I signed . "Time of death 10:50 am." I closed the top of my clip board and stormed off. I always get pissed after things like this. Why does it always have to come down to......

           "Beep beep beep".

Wait what was that. I looked around to make sure I was hearing thing's.

" Beep beep beep beep beep"

"DOCTOR!"!!!!!!! Everyone yelled.

I ran to the side of the bed. "There's a heart beat......... And she's breathing on her own!!!!! She's alive!!! She's alive!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Beep Beep Beep Beep"

"Now we are waiting on her to open her eyes."..... We all stared towards her and as we stared upon her eyes, and suddenly her eye lids jumped.

"Miracle , hi I'm Dr. Marshall. You have been out for two years due to a overdose. Do you know who you are?". I asked.

"Yes.... Yes I do." She replied with a broken voice.

"How old are you Miracle?" I asked.

" I'm twenty."She said.

"Yes your right but since it's been two years You are now 22." I said checking off things on my Clip board .

"The fuck you mean I'm 22!!!!! I've been sleep that fucking long!!!!!!! Its all because of that damn Brandon He did this shit to me. He caused this!!!! Im done with his B.S!!!! Get me out of this bed and check me out!!! She yelled at the top of her Lungs trying to get out the bed and slanging her hands.

"Mam I'm going to need you calm Down, we can't let you out just yet we need to run some test to make sure everything is ok with you internally." I said trying to be as calm as possible with out trying to slap this Bitch because she hit me while she was slanging her hands around.

"Well how long is it going to take for all this?" She asked.

"Just a couple of hours that's all". I replied.

"Well let's get this over with people a got things to do." She said snapping her fingers like she was the queen of this hospital. Who she think she is. Bitch please I'm the queen of this crib Ya feel me. I look around and I can see all my interns scattering around on her call. Shit this bitch got skills. I give her props for that.

What you guys think

Like

Comment

Vote

Don't be ghost