Emily vs. Zoey (reupload)

Bellona: Remember! This is a RAP BATTLE, that means NO WEAPONS. ... That means you Zoey.

Zoey: HUH!?

Bellona: Drop em.

Zoey: *groans* Ugh. FINE. *piles up knives, daggers, swords, and poisons* Hehehe~

Bellona: *eyes glow green* ALL of THEM.

Zoey: *growled* *put a chainsaw on top of the pile*

Bellona: Alright! *clears her throat* Epic rap battles of Browntale! Emily Skelewolf vs Zoey Ambers! BEGIN!

Emily: *turns to Zoey* Oh look. It's you. The pure of the pack. The one who thinks reading the alpha files is "cool". Listen up, I only have one thing to say! I would read those files ANY DAY!

Emily: I mean come on! You train like nobody is watching! I'll let you in on a secret. We all know you do. Like, oh my dog! Zoey! Why can't you see? You can't take my job, I was born with it!

Zoey: Every time you move your skelelips is another brain cell fizzing out. I swear by my position that I will KNOCK YOU OUT. You swing you hips and flick your tail and think your being sly, when you hide your 'precious feelings' about doing your JOB.

Zoey: Do you even like your job? You don't act like you do! You always avoid your job and push the spotlight away from you! "You always over react!" Yeah. That'll show how responsible you are. I would lead this pack like you wouldn't dream of!

Emily: HA! You squirm around during any meeting! Gaster tells me all the time, "she's acting kinda strange". You think I'll let you have my job then you better think TWICE! It won't take very long before I stop being NICE!

Zoey: Do you REALLY think you scare me? I know what keeps you up at night! If you want to make this bloody, I've been ITCHING for a fight! I'll hit you, beat you, and break your BACK! ...Or maybe I'll just win this fight. Yeah. That'll be fine.

Emily: You don't scare me!

Zoey: I can though.

Emily: HA! What do YOU know?

Zoey: I know that you should probably keep an eyesocket on your mug~

Emily: *holding her mug* HUH!? I was going to drink that!

Zoey: I'll let you drink my coffee when FAT PIGS FLY.

Emily: My dad will never let you into the pack court! You're not genetically related to me!

Zoey: I'm sure he won't complain, when he sees how many papers I can sign.

Emily: *growls* Zoey...

Zoey: *snarls* Emily...

Emily: You know what? THAT'S IT! *summons her scythe* I'll put you IN YOUR PLACE!

Zoey: HA! *summons her sword* Come at me BITCH!

*Emily and Zoey start fighting*

Bellona: Who won? Who's next? When will the next update be out? When will Gaster start answering my questions?

Emily/Zoey: BELLONA!

Bellona: Sorry! You decide! Epic rap! Battles! Of Browntale!