Beta!Emily vs. Delta!Emily

Bellona: Eeeeeeeeeepic RAP BATTLE OF BROWNTALE! *points to Beta* Beta!Emily vs *points to Delta* Delta!Emilyyyyy! BEGIN!

Beta!Emily: Beta in the den! I'm the bravest hybrid you'll ever meet! Part time I'm slaying enemies and the other I just slay this beat! Just like my name implies, I'm beta than the best. So go away, you'll never catch my drift!

Beta!Emily: My victories strip from here all the way to Spirit Realm. You try to top that but I'll laugh when you fail to hold your own. "Delta"? Who in spirits could THAT be? *pulls out her phone* Hang on. Can we pause this? I need to check the Browntale Wiki.

Beta!Emily: You were barley in your book for two sentences. Are they trying to make us battle because we're both hybrids? Cause that's unfair to you, the weaker version of me! We should keep this beat and have you admit defeat! Oh Delta, you dont stand a chance.

Beta!Emily: I slayed a pack of DOGS! MY kills are legendary,  yours are lamer than a crusty log. Out of all the ways to help your pack, I can't believe you chased a pheasant! I'm the OG TC king and hero! Bow down to me peasant!

Delta!Emily: That's all he wrote, glad you got that out of your system? If you were shooting for the pitty vote, I assure you, you missed it. Oh Beta, come in girl, this isn't worth debating. Besides when you talk like that, it kinda sounds like your begging. Obedience and respect, I have all the things you lack.

Delta!Emily: I stood loyal to my elders, you talk behind their back. It's no wonder you always get yourself nearly killed, you lose mutt, I hope my words haunt you like "Pack pack kill kill". Yes, so your deeds have way gory but at least mine have respect. You always go chase glory. I have been providing for my pack, you've been fighting without a plan!

Delta!Emily: If I had to chose between death and you, I'd hand myself over man.

Beta!Emily: Your pack couldn't keep up with the amount of puppies your parents were popping out, if you thought about the death race, talk it up to the pups your pack could've done WITHOUT!

Delta!Emily: At least my father had the DECENCY to stick to ONE MATE! Your dad used his third mate as DOG BAIT!

Beta!Emily: Your rank is WEAK and if they make they just SUCK! Refer to Bellona and Jeremy!

Delta!Emily: At least I know who my PARENTS ARE.

Beta!Emily: At least I'm not a bone bag...

*insert fighting*

Emily: *separates them* It seems that the pair of you fool didn't any wiser than last time. Or maybe Beta and Delta didn't get the memo that they're the rap no one asked for. Just leave. You'll bet Alpha will take the lead and beat these two beats more fercily than you've EVER seen!

Emily: Now it's no completion but it's be my hands claiming that blue ribbon! Wrote my story in the books! Felt my sanity drain and thaw. Neither of you two will be remembered, but I'm still be here as the original character.

Bellona: Who won? Who's next? You decide!