Chapter 4

"So, at least I know now that I am not a complete idiot. Who made this suit?"
"You did." the teen responds.
"So, anyways, time to stop that robbery yeah?"
"Yes. The HUD will pop up in your helmet. I'll upload directions."
"Sounds good." I... wish my helmet to pop up and it builds onto me. The blonde opens a window and says in unison with everyone else: "Good Luck."
"Thanks" I say as I step out of the window onto the veranda.
The HUD lights up and a voice says: "Hello, James O'Brian. I understand that you have lost a major bit of your memory. Thing is, it is not lost, only locked away. Don't worry, I'll run you through everything. I am your personal AI, Megabite. This is all for a later time, auto-piloting to the city bank.

We arrive a few minutes later only to come up on the robbers leaving in a van. "Okay" Megabite starts "jump down onto the van."
"From the air?"
"Ugh" it responds. I feel like if it was a physical being in front of me it would've rolled its eyes. "Guiding you down."
It disables all thrusters except the right foot thruster. It seemingly taps my foot in the air and disables that thruster, then enabling my back thruster. It lunges me forward and I come crashing down onto van.

"Umm..... Megabit, who am I?"
"The Wolf. Just tell them they're under arrest."
I slide off of the van and tap on the driver side window. They roll it down.
"Hi. How are you doing today?"
"Cut the sarcasm, James."
"Right. You're under arrest for robbery. Please step out of this vehicle."
Both of them, looking pretty sad, walk over to the front of the van and get on their knees. I all of the sudden see in thermal vision and see a human figure in the back of the van. I cuff the kneeled men and walk around to the rear of the van. All of the sudden the doors fly open and that's it. Blackness.

A/N: Hello guys! This is the end of this chapter! Yes, I know, a cliffhanger. Feel free to go check out Shadow Wars. It is an awesome book too! The next chapter of this one will take some thought, as all do, so it'll be a while. Or you can satisfy your needs with my jokebook. Anywho, if you liked this chapter, please vote and comment. Thankyou!