Chapter 5

I wake up back in my..... whoever owns this place and whatever it is with all of my "friends".
"Hey welcome back!" my 'girlfriend' says. "We found you being surrounded by people; what happened?"
"Um I had two of those guys cuffed, went to the back of the van and then boom, here I am."
"Okay, well, I might as well tell you our names. I'm Madison, your girlfriend."
"I'm Alex, your technical assistant."
"Tori, I use your other suit, and I am the most experienced person in everything medical around, maybe even more than you."
"Hold up" I say, shocked, "more than me? What all do I know?"
"Well," Alex responds "you have 8 PhD's and also 2 master degrees. I think an associates degree somewhere too."
"Holy-"
"Yeah, you're quite smart." Tori says.
"So is this all?" I ask.
"No, there is still a few more fighters. All part of your military group, your elite fighting force." Alex mumbles distantly.
"Aha!" he then all of the sudden shouts. "I can fix your memory! Your memory is not gone, just, locked away."
"Okay?"
"Okay, put on the suit."
I reach into my pocket and put my finger in the whole and the suit builds on to me. Alex pushes a button my the 'core' and slides what looks like a thumdrive into a slot. Images seem to flash before my eyes at such a high speed that it makes me dizzy. My head then starts tingling, and then stinging, and then dizziness again. I sit down and then pass out.

I wake up in my suit, with a headache.
"Welcome Back!" Tyler says.
"Thanks Tyler. Wait, how do I know his name?"
He responds: "Tyler J. Moore, I was United States Air Force, I am now with you, sir."
"I remember."
Alex runs in triumphantly, followed by about ten other people.
"Tell us who you are," Natalie says "sir."
I smile. "Commander James O'Brian, born July 19th, 2001. Had own military branch containing the survivors of World War 3, and I am a superhero who stops people with highly advanced technology based weapons that are like something out of a science fiction movie. And also stopping a bad tech mogul. You guys have been with me all the way and are part of my X-Force. There are 9 of you outstanding people. Amy McBride, Tori Davidson, Toby MacIntire, Tyler Moore, Daniel O'Keefe, Jackson Wells, Tom Sawyer, Shawn Mendez, Chris Jamison. You are my hand picked elite taskforce, quite literally, the best in the world."

After everyone gets in, including Max, my dog, Toby hugs me and I hug back.
"You have your memory back?"
I jockingly step backward. "Random person don't touch me!"
We share a good laugh.
Then guess who! Mr. Geek jumps up onto the table and says he would like to propose.

Tori jumps up there, and smiles. Everyone kind of just leans back in awe when she suddenly says: "No".
Everyone seems kind of sad but then he apparently finishes his sentence.
"...a toast"

Everyone laughs and is happy again. Things are back to normal, at least... for now.

A/N: Update shortly. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it!