Weeping <Part 3>

A/N so arcee and predaking are always in beast mode, but like I saied they can talk in beast mode and be understand by others.

Arcee pov. I closed thearound brige as the others went though, they went to investigate a energon mine. I stayed here and Rachet went in my place.
It was just us.
"Predaking,"i saied as he walked over to me "Can I give you a nickname?" I asked
"Sure, sweetspark" he said
I could not stop the bright bule blush from reaching my face.
"Oh~ we are alone" I saied with a smirk. We slowly walked to the training room.
Rachet pov.
As we fished off the last off the cons. Loaded up the Energon with was quite a lot. I opend a ground brige via remote. As we went thorgh the ground brige with cart after cart after cart overflowing with Energon. Arcee was sleeping under Predaking's wing. He was asleep as well.

Wheeljack pov.
That dragging glitch! Arcee's mine. Beast or not. I slowly walked over as Predaking started to wake up. He looked at me.
"So, what did you guys do?" I asked roughly
"Ummm....... sleep????" Predaking replied.
"Sure.... Sure; Arcee, come on" i said
"No thanks, i am comfortable here" Arcee saied as she got up.
"Arcee follow me" Rachet saied.
"Sure" Arvee saied as he got up and followed Rachet down a hallway.

Predaking pov
I watched as Arcee followed Rachet down a hall.
"Cone on, King.Let's go talk." Wheeljack spat.
"Fine" I spat back
I followed him as he went up to the roof
"What do you wan-"I was cut off by a blade to my throat.
"Tell.Me.What.You.Did" Wheeljack spat in my face.
"Nothing" I said
"Tell me the TRUTH!" Wheeljack pressed the blade hard enough to draw a few dribbles if Energon.
"I- I did-int do an-anything to Arc-Arcee." I saied soliciting choosing on my on Energon
"LIAR!" Wheeljack slice the blade Across my throat, slicing it.
"I- I did n-n-not do a-a-anyth-thing" I stuttered.
"PREDAKING!" I heard arcee yell befor I passed out.

Arcee pov
"PREDAKING!" I yelled as i saw wheeljack slit his throat.
"WHEELJACK! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" I Heard Rachet yell
"WHEELJACK!" Bulkhead yelles.
"I-i, he did something to Arcee!" Wheeljack spat as he put his katanas away and ran up too me.
"Did he hurt you?" Wheeljack saied ahs he put a servo on my shoulder. J could not hold back my anger.
I started to heat up my fire. Readdy to blast it in his face
"Arcee, no" I hread Rachet say
I knocked Wheeljack down with my tail as i ran to Predaking with rachet beside me.
"Can you save him?"I asked Rachet
"Maybe, Help me get him inside"

       Bumblebee pov
I watched as Bulkhead, Arcee, Rachet and Wheeljack carried a bleeding Predaking. I was told to go to my room. FINE!

              /_/ One hour later \_\

Bumblebee pov
I walked around the corner to the main room to see Arcee silently weeping by Predaking with her Tanols on her stomach.