Six~Blank Success

ONE YEAR LATER

"Hello "Jorjo answered her phone as she sat in the makeup chair gazing at her luxurious blonde hair and freshly did makeup.

"Hey Jor"Jordan greeted as he smiled , leaning against the cold wall with the black phone to his ear.

"JOJO!"Jorjo exclaimed as her mood went from shallowly to blissful.

"A nigga was watching the game and a little modeling commercial came on and i swore i seen my little sister"he smiled as Jorjo began to shed tears.

"Y'all watch Tv in prison?"she laughed through her cries as he chuckled.

"Sarcastic ass"he said as the phone went into a heart full silence "Im proud of you Jorjo, you look older and amazing" he complimented.

"Thanks Jojo, so how long do you have?" I asked as he sighed loudly.

"Shidd... a couple more years probably doing a total of 15 years but my lawyer said if i met half of the 20 gs then i could resign for 3 more years" he explained as Jorjo sighed before gasping from an idea that popped up in her head.

"I'll pay!"she eagerly volunteered as he kissed his teeth.

"Fuck no Jorjo" he said aggravated "Enjoy yo money girl, i have money "he said putting on a facade.

"I have to go back home today"

"Why?"he asked as Jorjo sighed loudly.

"Grandma passed away yesterday"She informed him as she started to shed a few tears.

"Damn"he said as his voice cracked.

"1 minute remaining"The phone monitor announced as he cleared his throat.

"I love you Jorjo, and im sorry" he said as Jorjo began to cry.

"Don't be sorry Jordan, im going to get you out early" Jorjo sterlingly informed her brother as the phone disconnected before he could even respond.

PHASE,

"This is going to be big"Mr.McGru a big time club market producer complimented as we walked outside of my club.

               "Dominic, this club is extremely popular and you picked a good spot to start but how about you branch out and make a even bigger one in any one if these states" he said handing ne a paper.

        "Would I have to relocate along with my club?"

         "Yes , always good to be in the same spot as your biggest club" he suggested as he showed me a list of states .

    "Well the Cali is my go to" i confidently said as i read every detail of the contract.

      "Yo it says i get a 50/50 share, this has always been mines a hundred percent , I'm not down with splitting"

      "20/80 take it or leave it. We get 20% of the company " he debated , holding hid hand out for me to shake on it.

         "Sounds bout good Mr.McGru" i smiled as i shook his hand before signing the contract.

"Within the new year around may everything should be built and ready ." He told me as we shake hands before going separate ways.

Money was flowing and business was going smooth. Some would say i took a humble route, maybe because I don't be at the clubs no more or because you won't catch me out in the streets fucking with a thot or some fool ass niggas.I own a drug empire along with every other illegal aspect you could think of and i own businesses, And in my spare time im at home with my gal Sandra and my dog Beau...Im just chilling.

JORJO,

My true hatred for clubs may never change, the only reason I'm out tonight is because I've recently been selected to be a full time model for Versace summer line. The contract included free clothing, a two year summer modeling agreement and the pay was truly ridiculous.

"CONGRATULATION!" Their dunk voices combined over the music before toasting .

Things were becoming less stressful and for the moment i felt as if i had zero worries , i guess thats the blank feelings of getting wasted.

Its crazy how fast the night go and you find yourself in the girls bathroom with some girls you work with and they start pulling out drugs and your conscience comes back.

"Here Jo get some" Nessa suggested

"No im good" I answered as I washed my hands, Nessa shrugged and went down to sniff the white line as Dreka looked at me and kiss her teeth.

"You think you too good or something?"she asked with an stank attitude as she placed her hands on her hips sizing me up.

See Dreka was a typical hood bitch who just so happen to have a little hustle in her, she believed everyone in her path should bow to her and follow after her like Nessa does and I'll be damn to be anyones follow the leader as bitch.

"No im just not stupid , the fuck" i stated before walking out the restroom meeting faces with Malik.

"You good?"he asked as my eyes went from his eyes to the white half button shirt he wore that revealed his abs and tattoos.

"Yeah, i think imma head home" i whispered to him so he could hear me over the loud music.

"Iight want me to drive you?"he asked as i shook my head no.

"I drove but thanks"i thanked him before walking off.