Chapter 25

The day of the party had finally arrived and Emily was ecstatic. She was jumping all over the room as she grabbed the clothes, shoes, makeup, and hair supplies. It looked like she was given candy and pop all day and her sugar rush was kicking in.

"Oh my goose!" She yelled.

"Goose?"I questioned very confused.

"Yes goose. I literally just saw your dress and it looks amazing!" She gushed holding it up. I rolled my eyes and waited for her to put it down so that I could put it on and start to get ready. When she finally put it down I grabbed it and out it on before putting on my shoes and brushing my teeth. She pushed me into a chair and started doing my hair. I told her that she wasn't allowed to do my makeup. (The hair is at the top)

After she got dressed we walked down the stairs where they were standing and when Brody noticed me he smiled.

"You look amazing Emma." He said.

"Thank you. I see that you've gotten better on your compliments." He rolled his eyes and we all started walking to the car. The boys were saying that it was going to be fun but I had a feeling in my gut that said it wouldn't be fun. Apparently the party was for one of Ethan's coworkers.

When we got to the party there was blaring music and people were all over the front lawn passed out or drunk.

"Ethan why did you want us to come if the party is like this?" Emily questioned hiding behind him.

"He didn't say that the party was going to be like this. Stick by the guys while I go find him and talk to him. He left and Jason led us over to the kitchen. The kitchen seemed like the quietest part of the house, but there was still a lot of people. There was even one person throwing up in the fridge. Yes the fridge.

"This is so cool! I'm actually at a party!" Emily said amazed. She was looking around with wonder in her eyes.

"Emily stay still. Don't wander around." Jason grumbled leaning against the counter.

"Jason I have to use the bathroom." I whispered so that only he could hear.

"Why didn't you go when we were at him?" He whispered back.

"I didn't have to go then." He rolled his eyes before he started talking.

"It's the last door of the hallway to your left. Hurry up." I nodded and followed his direct instructions. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Do you need help pretty lady?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around and a 30 year old looking drunk man was there leaning against the wall.

"I'm okay." I commented. I tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Why don't we go somewhere a little bit more private?" He smirked.

"I have to get back to my brothers."

"You aren't here with anyone. Why would they let you come over here all by yourself?" I gulped because it didn't make sense why they would trust me to come over here by my self. Did they just want to get rid of me?

"Please let me go." I pleaded. He just smirked and held onto me tighter. He started dragging me to an empty room while I dug my feet into the ground to try and stop him.

"Stop struggling." He ordered through clenched teeth. He threw me onto the bed and locked the door.

He slowly walked towards me while I scooted back. He grabbed ahold of my waist and pulled me to him, forcing my lips onto his. He had started to take off my short when the door burst open and he was thrown away from me.

"Emma are you okay?" A familiar voice asked before everything went black.

————————————————————————I AM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I PROMISE THAT IT  WILL NEVER TAKE THAT LONG EVER AGAIN!