Escape

Yesterday we finalized our plans and came up with a few backups in case anything happened, I also had to deal with that creepy guard yesterday.

He had cornered me when I came out of the bathroom and tried to push me back in, but I had brushed his hands away from me and kicked him in the nuts then pushed him in the bathroom and jammed the door.

I went back and sat in the lunch room with my friends as if nothing had just happened.

It's almost time for the mission to start and me and the pack are in our cell block waiting to begin.

I saw a guard walking by our area and ask him the time.

"Why you got somewhere important to be?" He asked and laughed at his joke but neither me nor my team crack a smile, he shifted nervously under our gaze before clearing his throat and looking at his watch.

"It's seventeen thirty." He says and turns and walks away from us.

I settle myself and look each one of the pack in the eyes before I speak.

"Begin." I say and Claire and Lindsey stand up first and start walking towards a hidden back window.

Claire's job is to take Lindsay to the secondary control room in the western area of the compound where the craft will be landing and deal with any advance guards. Lindsay's job is to hack the computers and get our flight routes while altering and cameras in the area and disabling the alarms.

As soon as the two of them disappear, Damian and Liam move out. Liam's job is to find the quickest and quietest way to get Damian to the crafts landing pad. With his memory he has all the routes of the facility memorized and it shouldn't take them more than fifteen minutes to get there.

I look over at Malcolm and he nods, we both stand up as a guard passes by but pays us no mind. As soon as he's out of sight we go to the back window and Malcolm climbs out first and waits on the other side as I climb through. Malcolm and I will arrive last and we'll deal with any problems that might come up on the way there and keep the guards off of our friends.

Last night Liam and I went over the floor plans of the compound and we decided that him and Damian would take the shortest route and Malcolm and I would come in from the opposite direction.

"This way." I tell Malcolm and we both duck down and move towards the large building in the distance. It's been about eight minutes since the mission started and Claire and Lindsey should be at their destination by now.

We reach the outer doors of the western block and press our backs against the wall and wait. Not a minute later the doors open and a guard steps out.

"I'll be right back, it's my turn to patrol the wall. I don't know who would try to break in here and those prisoners are to stupid to try and get out." He chuckles to the person inside and steps fully out of the door, as soon as he clears it, Malcolm dashes past him and runs inside to deal with the guard on the inside.

"What the ..." The guard gets out before I attack the pressure points in his neck and he drops to the ground unconscious. I pull him through the door and drag him into the closet where Malcolm had already put the other guard. They should be out for around fourty five minutes, that gives us plenty of time before they wake and can warn anyone.

I softly close the closet door and we start off down the hall, moving slowly in case there are more guards patrolling. It been about twenty five minutes now since we started and the craft should be landing soon and everyone should be in place.

We make it to the landing pad in three minutes, it took that long because we ran into two more guards. Out the glass window I can see the ship landing. As soon as it touches down the four guards come out with weapons in their hands and scan the area.