Prologue

He is my bestfriend as well as my lover, and i don't know which side of him i enjoy the most, i treasure each side as i have treasured our life together.

Everyone says that love hurts but that's not true. Loneliness hurts, rejections hurts, losing someone hurts, everyone confuse these things with love.

But in reality, Love is the only thing in this world that covers up pain and makes us wonderful again.

But then a question hitted me.

Why is it that we always fall inlove with our bestfriend? Is it because we know we can trust them? is it because we know them so well? Is it because of the way they know exactly what's going on with our heads? Or is it because they are there any day, anytime, anywhere, without the promise of kisses, intimate touches or whispered sentiments of love?

I think we love them because they are there when there is nothing in it for them except for that glimmer of hope that maybe someday there will be.

Eversince we both met, I've known that were special. That the way we talk and laugh around with each other is different than anybody else. That i will never meet anyone i can trust as i trust him.

I'm inlove with my bestfriend but i keep it to myself because i'm scared that i might lose him.

©2018by:TriBwiiYa

This is a work of fiction any names, characters, stories or events are fictitious and if any chance that the cast has the same name as anybody it is just coincidence.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.