Her Crush

From Baahubali time,  Anushka realized that she had a huge untold crush on her co-star. She blushed silently whenever someone asked her about the ongoing rumours or about their friendship.  Few people even made her to loose her calmness by asking why don't she treat Prabhas in the way she treats Rana...  Her brother,  but she composed herself by taking long breaths and answered with fake smiles hiding her anger and pain behind that.

That day his film released.... The special one she was waiting from half a year as he said this movie has a surprise for everyone including his fans and few other's fans where even he is  included  in their fandom and he chuckled. Anushka's heartbeat raised hearing those words, She remembered everyone whom he admired for their acting and thought what was their connection with this movie...  The one person she forgot in that list was herself. She was worried about the surprise and fans started their predictions paving path to various other rumours about them.

The common question  to him by each interviewer in his promotions was to hint about the surprise which he never gave. She herself tried asking initially in their daily calls but he said "A surprise means a surprise Sweety. Am sure you will love it.. I just hope you'll understand that before others do"  His words made her more eager to know about it but she resisted telling that in the same way how she resisted herself from telling I LOVE YOU to him.. She was scared of loosing his friendship as he was  that one friend who stood by her in all ups& downs throughout her career and life,  she cannot afford to loose him so she opted to hide her feelings though she sometimes felt even he feels the same for her but she convinced herself telling he is a kind-hearted guy...  So she might have mistook his caring nature towards her which in fact was only towards her.

In one of the latest interview he yet again made everyone curious by revealing that "The movie plays in theatre only for two days and later it'll be uploaded on YouTube and other social networking sites as its more like a.... Err.. Well you all will know" he said and left the interview blushing.

At first she thought it was a bad idea to reveal that the movie plays only for two days as the box office collection will be less and moreover he said about uploading it in SNS too, people will not be interested to waste their money on theatres. But... But he said "I don't care about the collections bangaram. All I want is the person behind this story should like it.. That gives me more satisfaction than any BO collections. And anyway you see even this SNS videos will break the stereoscope of all records. I have faith in my.... Mmm... Myself. Trust me Sweety"
He's every word is making her more n more confused and all the confusions can be cleared only in one way.. "I'll watch the movie" she made her mind.

She asked her team to book a ticket in one of the common theatre and she decided to disguise herself to watch the movie so that she can enjoy seeing his fans love for him and especially because no special treatment will be given to her or more rumours will be created. She could easily watch the special screening too if she wished as everyone involved in the movie are close to her except the heroine...  But she choosed not to.

She entered the multiplex wearing a burka... Only her eyes were visible but pity the fans they couldn't recognise her.  She saw a huge cutout of him and people were shouting his name.  She smiled widely seeing their admiration,  she wanted him to be there and witness the love he was getting from them.

"You're so lucky Pabsu" she said to herself with a smile
Her assistant booked a corner seat for her.
She sat there waiting for the movie to start.
She scanned the whole theatre which was almost full but the seat beside her was still left empty.  She smiled at the seat remembering how Pabsu,  bro and herself planned to watch Rudrama Devi special screening together and Pabsu was 15 minutes late.