The Surprise

Note:   The bold part is movie.

The doorbell rings and a person is seen cuddling with his blanket
She gasps as she recognises those long fingers which brushed her hair 'n' number of times during shoots.
As soon as his face is revealed the speaker sound in the hall is conquered with his fans whistles n cheers. The guy beside her chuckles seeing fans craze and taps his shoulder.

'What does this idiot think of himself? Why is he laughing seeing my Pabsu's craze?' she gives an annoyed look and turns back to the screen.

He opens the door and heroine appears with a bag.
"Uff" Sweety falls back on her seat, this time earning a 'WTH' look from that guy
'What's the need to bring her in first frame itself?' she pouts

"Hai Sir, Iam Shruthi" she forwards her hand

He gives her a confused look unable to recognise her

"Sir? I called you yesterday about the interview??" she raises her brow "Remember? " she adds after a pause

"Oh Yeah!" he moves aside finally letting her in

"Shall we start then?" she asks setting her recorder on the table

"Hmm.. From where should I start?" he asked tapping his chin

"You start it from your first day on earth" she winked earning a chuckle from him

"Yeah!! Well then I was born in....." he starts narrating his childhood and till the time he entered movies, Few clippings from his childhood play on the screen as he narrates.

Everyone watches it interestingly as they are watching them for the first time. Sweety smiles seeing her cute baby Pabsu on screen which she generally watches on her phone.

"So the surprise is- its his biopic" she says

"Madam watch it first before deciding the genre and surprise " she gets a reply from the beard guy

She choose to not respond as she doesn't want to miss the movie

Prabhas describes about his first movie and the movies which gave him success.

"Sir you are not telling us what you promised to" she speaks out unable to control her excitement for the actual plot.

He chuckles and suddenly has that dreamy look on his face "I saw her for the first time in an event, her movie's audio launch, she wore a blue saree."

Sweety swallows the lump formed in her throat hearing his description. He is talking about her.. 'Anushka Shetty' in his biopic where the whole theatre went silent being clueless about what's happening onscreen.

"I should admit, I  was smitten looking at her for the first time itself"
She blushed

"But I couldn't gather courage to talk to her as you know 'the male fear of loosing their girl'" he chuckles

"I waited so that anyone would introduce her to me and my luck favored me as I was alloted a seat next to her" he smiles

"I managed to introduce myself to which she replied 'who doesn't know Chatrapathi' with a wide smile flattering me for the second time"

"I wanted to talk more but we were separated" he shrugs

Shruthi laughs

"Then when Rajamouli was planning for Vikramarkudu he asked me to suggest if Anushka would be correct for this role?"

Again Sweety was startled hearing the cheers and whistles from people in the hall. They were happy as they finally got the confirmation- it was all about Anushka.

"I know if I say this Raj would kill me as he doesn't know the truth" he laughs "I lied to him that I don't know her and can't say until I watch her directly to which he immediately called Sweety 'then Anushka' and invited her to his house" "Iam sorry Raj but back then I desperately wanted to meet her" he puts his tongue out.

"And then we again met on Vikramarkudu Muhurtham day and slowly became friends"

Sweety's eyes popped out seeing him revealing everything infront of people, that too about the things which she didn't even have a slightest idea. Not that she didn't want people to know about it but knowing her Shy Pabsu this surprised her, his  surprise.

She then remembered Rajamouli's house incident when she actually got to know him more as Prabhas than Young Rebel Star or Chatrapathi.

Back then this boy was shy & silent. He didn't speak much unless she broke the ice between them. But once he started speaking to her she liked the way he spoke, she liked the way how his long fingers drew in air and lastly she liked him as he was and that charming smile of him.