4

••••••

I am there,
Waiting, watching
Keeping to the shadows,
But when you need me
I'll step out of the shadows
And protects what's
Mine

••••••

★★★★★

★★★★★

*sexual content*

Taehyung does a lot of research about werewolf because he wanted to take care of Jungkook.

He knew that werewolf changed their eyes colour when they felt a strong emotion or when they were in heat.

For example, usually alpha's eyes will turned red, beta's eyes turned yellow and Omega's eyes turned blue.

In rare cases however, a dom-beta's eyes can turned red and a dom-omega's eyes can turned into violet.

Werewolves' normal eyes colour was brown or black.

Taehyung was 100 percent sure that the werewolf above him has red eyes which means he was an alpha.

Taehyung gasped when he felt Jungkook's hot breath against his neck.

Cold sweats dripped down his face. He was panicking.

Sure he does a lot of research about werewolf. Jimin also help him because the man was a werewolf himself.

But if it's about werewolf in heat, he only search about omega in heat.

Jimin had advised him to do research about beta in heat and alpha in rut too since the chance Jungkook to be omega was thin. But he refused to.

Taehyung really regretted for not taking Jimin advice.

Taehyung cursed at himself. He's so dumb. Why the fuck can't he just listen to Jimin?

You can't blame he thought. Jungkook acted really submissive, obedient and sweet in front of him.

So of course he never thought that his sweet little bunny was an alpha.

Never once he thought Jungkook could be an alpha.

So it's really shocking for him to have his sweet bunbun growling and rutting like some kind of wild and horny af animal on top of him.

Jungkook sniffed Taehyung's neck and licked it a bit making the vampire under him flinched.

Jungkook's nose was buried in the crook of Taehyung's neck as he inhaled Taehyung's sweet scent.

"J-Jungkook.. S-stop.. "

Taehyung whispered. He felt really uncomfortable and weird. He breathed heavily.

Jungkook ignored him and tighten his grip on Taehyung making Taehyung winced in pain.

He continue to lick Taehyung from his neck up to his lips. He licked the corner of Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung's eyes widened. This was the first time, someone touched him like this.

Taehyung grew up in a rich and powerful family. People around him never touch him the wrong way or makes him felt uncomfortable  because of his status.

If they did touch him the wrong way or makes him feel uncomfortable, his best friend and family will rip their head off.

Taehyung had always been protected since the day even before he was born.

Everyone treated him like a fragile glass. Like he will break if someone touched him roughly.

Sometimes the way they protect him were way too much. It makes him felt suffocated.

He can barely breath with everyone around him telling him what to do. Protected him and restricted him from doing what he wanted to do.

That's one of the reason why he ran away from his family and live alone in the forest.

Well he was alone before Jungkook waltzed his way into his life.

Taehyung suddenly felt soft lips against his. Jungkook pocked Taehyung's lips with his tongue asking for an entrance.

But Taehyung refused to give him what he wants. Jungkook grew impatient and pinched Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung gasped and Jungkook took the chance to force his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth and explored Taehyung's wet cavern.

His free hand roamed around Taehyung's body. Touching places that no one was supposed to touch.

Taehyung moaned in the kiss. He struggled helplessly. He bitted down Jungkook's tongue, hard enough to make Jungkook pulled away.

Jungkook growled. His eyes shining dangerously. He bitted Taehyung's neck harshly.

He started to lick and sucked Taehyung's exposed collarbone creating hickeys.

Taehyung winced in pain. His eyes getting teary.

Jungkook opened his mouth widely showing his sharp fangs. Taehyung's eyes widened. He knew what that mean and no he will never let Jungkook mark him.

Before Jungkook could mark Taehyung as his, Taehyung kicked him using all of his vampire strength.

Jungkook fell off the bed with a groan. His head hitting the floor harshly.

He looked up and stared at Taehyung who was panting.

The Red and blue's moon light and Jungkook's red eyes were the only thing that was shining in the dark.

Taehyung ran out the room before Jungkook can grabbed him. He hide in a closet because he didn't has time to find a better pace to hide.

He just hide in the the first place his eyes laid on. Which happen to be a closet.

He took out the cat like thing that Hoseok had give to him.

He pushed the button without thinking twice and muttered a spell under his breath. He kept muttering 'brought me to Hoseok's house' desperately like a mantra.

The cat's eyes opened and a blinding purple light comes out from its body. The cat turned into black shadow surprising the shit out of Taehyung . And before Taehyung could scream the darkness engulfed him.